Games with Offline Servers

Jacob_Neal01

According to several sources, ALL LittleBigPlanet games will shut down later next month, ONLY IN JAPAN:

LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - July 31, 2016

LittleBigPlanet (PSP) - July 31, 2016

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3) - July 31, 2016

LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3) - July 31, 2016

LittleBigPlanet (Vita) - July 31, 2016

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3/PS4) - July 31, 2016

Again, ONLY IN JAPAN (except the Karting and PSP games)

Yeah i meant FIFA 13, 14 and 15.

And yeah, apparently the Killzone Liberation servers were shut down. I didn't even know Super Stardust Portable had online capabilities, same for Tekken Dark Resurrection.

I really hope they make an HD version of Killzone: Liberation for the PSVita. It was an underrated game on the PSP and I would love this game to have trophies, seeing it's the only Killzone game without them. And yes, Tekken: Dark Resurrection had the option of downloading wallpapers, ghost packs of other players, and leaderboard functions if I'm not mistaken. I played that game A LOT.

Should add darksiders 2 . "pay it forward" trophy isn't achievable since Feb 11,2016 due to serpent tome being offline now. Idk if they'll restore it though.

Add WWE 2K15, servers downed on the 31st of May.

Only if EA would open FIFA 14's servers, so I can get my plat! :(  -_-

Same! But for me I need to win 10 online matches in wwe 2k14 and that's it! Grrr
  • Like 2

Battlefield 1942

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood

Dirt 2

Tom Clancy Endwar

Tom Clancy Hawx

Endwar is definitely still online. Battlefield 1942 is a PC game. You meant 1943? Still online. Bound in Blood is still online, as others said.

Edited by Lance_87

• 3 weeks later...

Something you might want to add for Dungeon Defenders: the platinum is still obtainable, that is correct. But you need 4 controllers and people to play with them in offline splitscreen coop. Which is a huge inconvenience. You might be able to do it with 1 other person so the both can use 2 controllers each. 

Without online play I can't recommend recommend this game. Which is too bad, it is a great game.

• 5 weeks later...