Hey everyone :)

Double-0-Zero

hey... I'm kinda new to this website , so since I'm new I thought to start off with an Introduction.

about myself :

I'm almost 17 , I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan, I've been playing video games since I was 5 or 6 and I love collecting trophies , I'm very helpful with tips and guides and enjoy playing all types of games - platforms, FPS etc.

my favorite games are ( In order) : MGS Series ( MGS Peace Walker ,MGS3 , MGS4, MGS1, MGS2.) , Rayman 1, 2 ,3 , Assassin's Creed revelations , Assassin creed 1 , Assassin's creed brotherhood , Assassin's creed 2, Burnout paradise city , Spyro , Crash bandicoot , Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Red dead redemption, ratchet and clank and more ....

I love playing games for the storyline and the great experience of Free-Rome ( aslong as it got a based storyline)

I probably forgotten to say something but ohwell :)

I also recently got a platinum on MGS4 :) if anyone would like to see it

:

Edited by snake0504

how have you got your hands on fallout 4?! i think youd like infamous if as you seem to love assassins creed

anyway welcome, feel free to add me

fallout new vegas should I say..

and yep played Infamous , I was thinking of getting Infamous 2, but I never had time.

Edited by snake0504

Welcome! :]

Sad to see that Ratchet & Clank and Jak and Daxter didn't make your list. You should definitely try em out if you've never played them! And with free roaming, sandbox games, Red Dead Redemption might be up your alley. Just some gaming recommendations, ha. Enjoy the site!

• Like 2

fallout new vegas should I say..

and yep played Infamous , I was thinking of getting Infamous 2, but I never had time.

haha, i still need to check out Fallout: NY and infamous 2

by way, see you've got mw2 platinum, would love if you could help me out with my spec ops!

haha, i still need to check out Fallout: NY and infamous 2

by way, see you've got mw2 platinum, would love if you could help me out with my spec ops!

sold that game off :( but goodluck with it :)

Welcome! :]

Sad to see that Ratchet & Clank and Jak and Daxter didn't make your list. You should definitely try em out if you've never played them! And with free roaming, sandbox games, Red Dead Redemption might be up your alley. Just some gaming recommendations, ha. Enjoy the site!

thanks for reminding me about red dead redemption and ratchet and clank