UR Conqueror: Choose your torture.

Game List  

43 members have voted

1. 1. The next episode will be...

• Raiden IV: Overkill
    • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (with a small twist for some)
    • Super Street Fighter IV
    • Persona 4 Arena
    • Chariot (Ps3)
    • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    • Dyad
    • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    • Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not Razor's Edge)
    • Vanquish

Lol, Raiden platinum and then You can brag to the World?...

That aint even the hardest shmups, maybe an Medium title. If You want to brag then finish Deathsmiles Jp or Ddp ressurrextion. Besides that i only consider chariot as hard plat from that list. Aswell i rejected any move game aß they suck in gameplay and develepoment.

Salt.

I was joking about that...again. If you usually see me put a rolls eyes face I'm not being serious...

Anyways, number 2: the fact that you consider Chariot the only hard game in that list doesn't mean the rest are a cakewalk. I use .org forums about trophy difficulty to choose the majority of the games listed. The more people agree that a plat is difficult, the more likely people who try the game will have a hard time. Simple.

Thinking outside the box.

I was joking about that...again. If you usually see me put a rolls eyes face I'm not being serious...

Anyways, number 2: the fact that you consider Chariot the only hard game in that list doesn't mean the rest are a cakewalk. I use .org forums about trophy difficulty to choose the majority of the games listed. The more people agree that a plat is difficult, the more likely people who try the game will have a hard time. Simple.

Thinking outside the box.

So you don't have an own opinion about difficulty ratings, or better saying can't tell us your own one? Always need a list to rate a game then lol.

Chariot is a lot harder then the ones you listed  :lol:  Sure the other ones aren't cakewalk. 

Lol, Raiden platinum and then You can brag to the World?...

That aint even the hardest shmups, maybe an Medium title. If You want to brag then finish Deathsmiles Jp or Ddp ressurrextion. Besides that i only consider chariot as hard plat from that list. Aswell i rejected any move game aß they suck in gameplay and develepoment.

Salt.

So you don't have an own opinion about difficulty ratings, or better saying can't tell us your own one? Always need a list to rate a game then lol.

Chariot is a lot harder then the ones you listed  :lol:  Sure the other ones aren't cakewalk. 

Are you two serious? Every game listed in the poll is a generally accepted hard game. 

Difficulty is subjective so some games will be easier to you than others, but saying that Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is 'not a cakewalk' is a serious understatement and almost insulting to everyone who dedicated a vast amount of hours in obtaining that platinum. Give people some credit.

You're free to disagree, but then i'd suppose you make your own thread for l33t g4merz where they aim to obtain all stacks of Chariot or something like that... 

• Like 3

I picked Raiden, only so Zanz won't call me a Kasul :P , anyways It's clearly gonna be Vanquish and I'll probably join in with the thread if it is, will give me a reason to go back to it I guess. I got bored quite quickly last time. From what I can tell the only challenging thing in it is challenge 6, and maybe 4 to some extent. That could work well as everybody will be able to get most of the game done. :)

Also Chariot is basically an impossible plat, anyone who has it must be pretty incredible xD

• Like 3

Chariot is a lot harder then the ones you listed :lol: Sure the other ones aren't cakewalk.

I obviously do for the ones I platted/played, but putting my own above others is counterproductive. As for the ones I haven't, I read the diff ratings and consider them for putting it on the list or not. If the game ends up feeling easy, well, there you go. Got an easy UR, period.

Chariot is listed there too, I'm not saying it might not be harder than the other ones, but every game listed is bound to cause at least an annoyance or 2 for many.

Anyways, this is going nowhere. Main purpose here is to have fun. If someone wants to be a kid later on and brag how "leet" he/she is, that's their problem.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Looks like Vanquish is going to win, though Raiden did make a bit of a comeback. I might change my vote to Raiden just to make it a tie  :devil: .

I'm thinking about making a bunch of fake accounts just to make it win :awesome: (Kappa).

And so...The winner is Vanquish!

(*Snaps fingers* Darn it xD)

Jks.

Alright, I'll post the notice here and on status updates when thread's up. From now on, no more votes are accepted and the poll will be reset later on.

Thread will be locked tomorrow btw. Just need edit some stuff when I get back. I'm too lazy to do it now.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1