UR Conqueror: Choose your torture.

Game List  

43 members have voted

1. 1. The next episode will be...

• Raiden IV: Overkill
    • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (with a small twist for some)
    • Super Street Fighter IV
    • Persona 4 Arena
    • Chariot (Ps3)
    • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    • Dyad
    • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    • Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not Razor's Edge)
    • Vanquish

jN6gzT4.png

As promised, here's the official poll for choosing the next thread in the series!

For some, the gaming list might look a bit short, and I don't blame you. More games might come after this one opens again, so no worries!

If you are wondering how this works, it is actually pretty simple: you choose a game from the list above, the one you're interested in participating and getting the plat. After a month or two, this thread will be closed and no more votes will be accepted (Deadline is two weeks from tomorrow in MST time zone).

The winner will be then be made into the next quest for getting said plat.

If you wish to see how these quests unfold, feel free to check the first episode that's already in motion ;): http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34081-ur-conqueror-xcom-enemy-unknown/

I guess that's pretty much it. However, if you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll do my best to answer them :D

Knock yourselves out.

nYwbwr.gif

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

-Snip-

If I started taking everyone's own UR into consideration, the list would probably be endless :( I limited it to games I own or plan to buy pretty soon. I will buy more and expand it as I mentioned above...In order not to appear too much as a selfish prick lol.

Hardest game to plat? Naah, check out Dariusburst mate :P

• Like 1

If I started taking everyone's own UR into consideration, the list would probably be endless :( I limited it to games I own or plan to buy pretty soon. I will buy more and expand it as I mentioned above...In order not to appear too much as a selfish prick lol.

:(

Also the reason I always say this is the hardest to plat is LOOK AT THAT TRAILER. Would you think this was a difficult plat based on that trailer? Look at the Cover Art, it says Family Friendly Favourite...DOES THAT SCREAM ULTRA RARE PLATINUM?

carnival-island-cover.jpeg

You can have your Ninja Gaidens and Vanquish...only the truly hardcores will finish Carnival Island :(

• Like 2

Also the reason I always say this is the hardest to plat is LOOK AT THAT TRAILER. Would you think this was a difficult plat based on that trailer? Look at the Cover Art, it says Family Friendly Favourite...DOES THAT SCREAM ULTRA RARE PLATINUM?

You can have your Ninja Gaidens and Vanquish...only the truly hardcores will finish Carnival Island :(

Family games aren't expected to equal Plat doom by logic alone  -_-

So we learned something today:  You should never, ever, EVER trust move games to be easy, right?

We the casuals will stay with our Vanquish, P4As, Raidens, NGs, etc. -_- We are not worthy.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Family games aren't expected to equal Plat doom by logic alone  -_-

So we learned something today:  You should never, ever, EVER trust move games to be easy, right?

We the casuals will stay with our Vanquish, P4As, Raidens, NGs, etc. -_- We are not worthy.

Actually there are a LOT of Ultra Rare Move Games. Medieval Movies, The Shoot, Carnival Island, Everybody Dance, MiCoach, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, The Fight: Lights OUt etc. 

But have fun with your easy peasy games like Super Street Fighter IV ^_^

Again a man_with_wdjat Thread, where people thinks, UR are making people feel powerfull. :D And all this Leettalk wow. 

You have P4A on your account, why is it listed?

I don't know about the others, but I'm just doing it for fun mate, merely aiming to get a difficult or annoying task done with the help of others :) . If anyone's gonna start bragging later on how elite they are, that's their problem (and you can report them if you feel they're becoming very annoying).

Ah I forgot to mention that, if I already platted the game listed, I will take the role as an advisor to help people out.

My main aim for these threads is to turn them into subguides when they're finished, in order to compliment any guide out there. That's all.

Pd: What leettalk? If it's the one with Mayus, that's mostly a bunch of jokes, sarcasm and whatnot. Wasn't meant to be taken seriously (except that he wasn't fooling around about his take on Carnival Island difficulty).

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

I have the game too, and yeah, I've not got the platinum. I pretty much just had to give up.

Anyway, my cover looks differently...

81z06zeBhiL._SL1500_.jpg

I've played the game:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1146-Carnival-Island/MMDE

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Pd: What leettalk? If it's the one with Mayus, that's all a bunch of jokes, sarcasm and whatnot. Nothing meant to be taken seriously.

:(I take Carnival Island seriously

I have the game too, and yeah, I've not got the platinum. I pretty much just had to give up.

Anyway, my cover looks differently...

I think there are different covers for NA, EU and Asia. But at least you can attest to the insanity of this game :(

:(I take Carnival Island seriously

I think there are different covers for NA, EU and Asia. But at least you can attest to the insanity of this game :(

:| I'll edit it then. My bad.

Done.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Is Dairusburst really that hard? I know I've played Dairus on PSP before, and honestly, that wasn't all that hard. I looked at the trophy list, and honestly the only really hard trophy I saw there was "Complete the QUZ route in Original EX mode without taking damage.", but I guess that's enough to keep it extremely hard. ;) I know I'd tear all my hair out before I would be able to do that.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Is Dairusburst really that hard? I know I've played Dairus on PSP before, and honestly, that wasn't all that hard. I looked at the trophy list, and honestly the only really hard trophy I saw there was "Complete the QUZ route in Original EX mode without taking damage.", but I guess that's enough to keep it extremely hard. ;) I know I'd tear all my hair out before I would be able to do that.

Kinda, I spoke with some friends about it and yes, it is considered much harder than Carnival Island, by that trophy alone it seems. Take Raiden IV for another example, even for the people that use exploits is still considered really freaking hard.

Imagine it done legit... But if you do it, you can go and brag to the world how adept you are at Shmups like a psycho :awesome:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I'd strongly advise against fighting games. Their difficulty varies a lot for different people and you usually have to deal with some painful online trophies.

Any Platinum game would be great. They're not too much of a time commitment plus they're pretty fun. Voting Vanquish since that's kind of the classic.

Lol, Raiden platinum and then You can brag to the World?...

That aint even the hardest shmups, maybe an Medium title. If You want to brag then finish Deathsmiles Jp or Ddp ressurrextion. Besides that i only consider chariot as hard plat from that list. Aswell i rejected any move game aß they suck in gameplay and develepoment.

Salt.

• Like 1

It's gotta be Metal Gear. I love me some difficult singleplayer plats, and it looks like a really fun game. Vanquish is also a good pick, but I already have that one, so I wouldn't be able to participate. I guess it would give me a chance to work on a certain other UR plat though... *cough* XCOM *cough*  xD

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1