Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

On 13.5.2018 at 3:13 AM, Aranea Highwind said:

Request that i made on another forum. Unfortunately signature creators are rare these days.

41282502474_6277dff5f6_o.png

You should give credit where credit is due, though. Can't see a mention of the artist here. 

1 hour ago, Izul said:

You should give credit where credit is due, though. Can't see a mention of the artist here. 

It was intentional. The artist states to refer the people if they are interested on his work. If interested on requesting a graphic i can PM his signature request topic.

2 minutes ago, Aranea Highwind said:

It was intentional. The artist states to refer the people if they are interested on his work. If interested on requesting a graphic i can PM his signature request topic.

No, I am not interested. I am an graphics artist myself and it makes me happy if people give me credit for the time I spent doing their signature. 

Edited by Izul

4 minutes ago, Izul said:

No, I am not interested. I am an graphics artist myself and it makes me happy if people give me credit for the time I spent doing their signature. 

I give credit under signatures as i requested multiple ones on IVC. Just following the original artist policy. Hope that clears up any confusion. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aranea Highwind said:

I give credit under signatures as i requested multiple ones on IVC. Just following the original artist policy. Hope that clears up any confusion. 1f61b.png

Yeah, if the artist didn't want any credit, that's fine. Just thought it's always worth a mention who did the signature for you :highfive:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At last my new signature is done after several months doin' during my free time & I'm so happy that the gif output is somewhat neat using a higher laptop specs", I want to try if I can find a pc that has a better specs like intel I7 or amd A10 version w/ better video card and ram to come up with better quality. This gif output was done in intel I5 laptop without better video card & ram. Using intel core2duo without any is hopeless; it highly optimize during save for web & device. The gif quality is somewhat terrible but I did layout, nudge, meta & etc. using core2duo", I hope someone can understand what I'm talking lol!!

3pO5mip.gif

Update: Img link update.

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 12/21/2018 at 9:59 AM, Izul said:

Super rusty with sig making since I don't do it often these days, but I recently made signatures for me and a friend. 

C696UrT.png

H9bwpCv.png

"Super rusty"

They look absolutely awesome. I can only imagine what you could create if this is what you can do while being rusty.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

"Super rusty"

They look absolutely awesome. I can only imagine what you could create if this is what you can do while being rusty.

Haha, thanks a lot! These were my first signatures in months, so I'm a bit out of practice. But I still enjoy it a lot whenever I find the time :) 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...