Any way around?

blackfiredeath17

There sure is, but you'll be labelled as a cheater if you do. Hacking is your only way.  :P

Hacking, or even mentioning it isn't allowed on here. To the OP: don't listen to him. Save yourself the trouble and move on from R2. Servers were shut down a long time ago.

Hacking, or even mentioning it isn't allowed on here. To the OP: don't listen to him. Save yourself the trouble and move on from R2. Servers were shut down a long time ago.

Unless you just made up a new site rule im allowed to say that. He asked if there is anyway around it and i told him the only way that it is possible.

Technically it's still possible to get all the co-op trophies, but the game is super-hard with only 2 players instead of 8.

Not overly, most of the missions just take a lot longer. Even when the servers were still up I did most of the coop by myself. You just have player 2 hang out outside the area you're currently in and they will never die. The AI doesn't leave the area of the map it spawns in. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Not overly, most of the missions just take a lot longer. Even when the servers were still up I did most of the coop by myself. You just have player 2 hang out outside the area you're currently in and they will never die. The AI doesn't leave the area of the map it spawns in. 

I did Holar Tower hundreds of times...making sure that I got that mission with all the drones so I could bag ~1000 kills. As much as I liked cooping with other folks...I did not mind soloing coop either. Good times...hard to believe that the servers have only been down for two years...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/14/2016 at 5:53 PM, Gage said:

On the second map, Olick, there's a spot where both players have to push a button at the same time. The buttons are kinda far apart from each other and located on teleporters that i think are infinitely spawning badguys. I tried it on my own and it seemed impossible, I had my bf control player 2 and we managed after a few tries but it was not easy and it seemed like we just randomly got lucky. Any tips for that spot if you remember? Or maybe its not an infinite spawn i just thought it was?

9 hours ago, Glowbugg said:

On the second map, Olick, there's a spot where both players have to push a button at the same time. The buttons are kinda far apart from each other and located on teleporters that i think are infinitely spawning badguys. I tried it on my own and it seemed impossible, I had my bf control player 2 and we managed after a few tries but it was not easy and it seemed like we just randomly got lucky. Any tips for that spot if you remember? Or maybe its not an infinite spawn i just thought it was?

Keep in mind I played this like 8 years ago, but I'm pretty sure there isn't infinite spawn stuff. You can keep killing the enemies and eventually they stop spawning. 

• Like 1