What are you most excited for when Uncharted 4 releases?

It's not about the plot, it's about how Uncharted presents it. Uncharted has a generic plot, sure, but Naughty Dog presents it with such flair and finesse that only masters can produce that we become invested in the adventures of Drake and his friends. It's about the bonds of friendship they develop and the attachment we develop alongside them. That's what gets people so excited

Exactly. The Uncharted series (Naughty Dog in general, lately) is one of the few games where the characters and their relationships actually feel genuine. I'm excited to see how that will play out in this game, more specifically how Nate's brother coming back into his life will affect his relationship with Sully and Elena.

Parker 

I couldn't agree more with the two of you!  B)  :) 

I still remember during that fountain scene in UC3 (Entering Ubar), I really thought sully died and was really sadden going through that scene

Until I was relief seeing him well and kicking.  :D 

Those kind of moments and YES! BIG YES - "Attachments" that we get - well....Only from Naughty Dog  :eyebrow:  :yay: 

Cheers!

-Razgriz

• Like 2

Two things about the game that i'm waiting:

1.- The conclusión of the story and seeing if Nate survives this voyage and adventure or dies (i'm rooting for the first option but knowing Naughty Dog....).

2.- The mutliplayer. I want it simplified yet addictive just as the Uncharted 2 MP and tossing away that cr1p of the treasure sets and buying weapon accesories of the 3rd installment.

Edited by Vampirehunter145