Yet another easy platinum by the looks of the trophy list.

DF007gamer

Not really into racers usually... But I loved DriveClub and it's opened my eyes to trying new racers, this looks fun enough. I'll probably have to wait for a price drop though.

Good idea on the price drop wait. So many games at the moment but it looks like a good break from the AAA's i will get it.

How much will it cost and is there a physical release?

Its been released in North America 22 March and 25th in Europe. Price in the region of 40 euros or 30 pounds depending where you from

I got no job at the moment, so I kinda need to wait xD I probably won't be getting many AAA's seeing as they mainly just dissapoint me.

HAHA. I'm also pressed for money but its my addiction so i make a bit of debt getting games.  B)  xD

• Like 1

To be honest i really feel like it's harder than you might think. You need to get 50 Trackmaster Medals and 200 Gold track medals. I'm not sure how many tracks there are but from what i remember some of the black tracks could be a real pain though.

Anyway its not going to be a fast plat.

• Like 1

Depends on how difficult it will be to get a gold rating on all of the tracks, but I don't really care.

Game looks like a lot of fun and I really liked Trackmania Sunrise on PC so I'll be getting this day 1.

The gold rating should be the difficult part but like you say it looks like a lot of fun and I willing be getting it day 1. Let's hope the multi-player is just as exciting 

To be honest i really feel like it's harder than you might think. You need to get 50 Trackmaster Medals and 200 Gold track medals. I'm not sure how many tracks there are but from what i remember some of the black tracks could be a real pain though.

Anyway its not going to be a fast plat.

I think I read something like 200 pre-built tracks with four different environments. I thought Hardware Rivals platinum would take me long but got that quickly but like you say the gold medals should be a pain and grindy

Not really into racers usually... But I loved DriveClub and it's opened my eyes to trying new racers, this looks fun enough. I'll probably have to wait for a price drop though.

I actually hate simulator racer games but love the Burnout type games and this looks like fun. 

I actually hate simulator racer games but love the Burnout type games and this looks like fun. 

I normally don't like racers full stop xD Other than Burnout Revenge and original Most Wanted I didn't like any racer before DriveClub. But it looks good fun, so should be good.

• Like 1

I normally don't like racers full stop xD Other than Burnout Revenge and original Most Wanted I didn't like any racer before DriveClub. But it looks good fun, so should be good.

Then we have something in common. I've been pleading for a remake of Burnout Revenge on Ps4. Know that won't happen but Burnout Revenge is my favourite ps2 game

I'm a Trackmania veteran and I doesn't seem to be hard. I played the beta and I don't think I'll get a hard time on this one! I'm so glad I'll make a Platinum, especially Trackmania! :D

Was looking at the gameplay videos and seems worth the time. Well it should help you towards your 100th platinum target

it'll heavily depend on how hard exactly the black tracks are going to be. Because if they're anywhere near as hard as those on nations or united where, i'm pretty sure that it'll be quite a rare platinum.

I'm digging the images & names though, especially the platinum.

Edited by Zone Hunter

it'll heavily depend on how hard exactly the black tracks are going to be. Because if they're anywhere near as hard as those on nations or united where, i'm pretty sure that it'll be quite a rare platinum.

There's no doubts the black tracks will be hardest tracks. I'll make it as my own personal achievement to get that Platinum! :D

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

50 green medals won't be easy, I assume. Played classic TM on PC a lot and I don't think I had more than 25 green one's overall.

Edit: I just see that the one dude already playing it got that trophy 3 hours in the game, while not having finished most race/tournament/league-trophies. I'm interested, how this works, maybe farm it on an easy race? I was sure that you need it on 50 different tracks?

Edited by dalailama1989
  • Like 1

It's not an easy platinum D:

Trackbuster medals I'm pretty sure are online. Once somebody has set the time, somebody else has to beat it and they become the trackbuster. That guy has no doubt got it so easy as he is one of the first playing I guess.

Edited by Harry94_
  • Like 2

Trackbuster medals I'm pretty sure are online. Once somebody has set the time, somebody else has to beat it and they become the trackbuster. That guy has no doubt got it so easy as he is one of the first playing I guess.

That sounds intense. Then going to buy it anyway for the fun factor

I'm going to try the beta out tomorrow - will probably end up getting this - i need a fun racing game

Going to try out the beta as well tomorrow. The nice thing is that your progress in the beta carries over to the full copy of the game when purchased 

• Like 1

Trackmaster medals are the green ones, one grade better than gold, like in previous Trackmania games...it has nothing to do with online :)

• Like 2

That would be insane. I can't imagine a dev would require such a feat (since doing so would become almost impossible with time), and certainly not require doing so 50 times over.

Even if they had a daily challenge, setting the best time 50x? - absurd.