Yet another easy platinum by the looks of the trophy list.

DF007gamer

Most importantly are you enjoying the game. I will only get a chance tonight to play the beta

I really am enjoying the game. But I have played enough of the beta and will just wait for Thursday. I'm going to try and be one of the first platinum achievers. I'm pretty sure that the developer will be the one who plats it first so I always got that chance to be the 2nd achiever :D

Although i have noticed that some white tracks are a lot more difficult than other ones to get the trackmaster medal.

For various reasons, I wasn't able to drive all of them, which led to some different levels of difficulty in the trackmasters overall. For example, trackmaster on track 14 is extremely easy to beat. 

Basically, I drove trackmasters on tracks 1 to 10, 91 to 100, and 111 to 200.

Edited by PapyChampy

I really am enjoying the game. But I have played enough of the beta and will just wait for Thursday. I'm going to try and be one of the first platinum achievers. I'm pretty sure that the developer will be the one who plats it first so I always got that chance to be the 2nd achiever :D

If you do Platinum it will be a step closer for your 200th plats

DF007gamer.png

Hehe glad to hear my ghosts can help people :D

And yhea you're right In that. Some of the tracks I had instant trackmaster without even trying but especially the 2nd track took me some time to get which was also my last

Need 2 more trackmaster medals. #2 & #15. You really have some impressive times on some of the tracks. I do, however, have you almost beat at the score (which is currently 11 - 9 for you :P)

EDIT: Got them all now :D Guess i'll try out the online for a bit.

For various reasons, I wasn't able to drive all of them, which led to some different levels of difficulty in the trackmasters overall. For example, trackmaster on track 14 is extremely easy to beat. 

Basically, I drove trackmasters on tracks 1 to 10, 91 to 100, and 111 to 200.

Ah good to know. Overall i think difficulty wise the trackmaster medals are good. It's just that you can feel the difficulty spike sometimes. 

Also, going from some of the leaderboard rankings i got while earning trackmaster medals - it seems that no many players have been going for them. I think it's highly likely this can be a potential UR platinum :D

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

The trophies are straight forward, so you probably won't see any trophy guide videos from me for the game (I'm not good enough / don't have the time to make 200 gold medal videos unfortunately with Dark Souls 3 on the horizon). Will be streaming it now and then though. All of those misc trophies will come naturally or you can get them in the track creator (where I got the 1.2km trophy)

For anybody that wants to see some of the later levels, here's a quick video of a few "attempts" I made.

• Like 3

this isn't a fast nor easy platinum. This will take some dedication and skill :)

Although, i am judging from what friends have said about this game and also what I am judging from the past Trackmania games. 

I used to love playing Trackmania Nations and Trackmania United on the pc many years ago and I'm so glad it's made an appearance on ps4. I've already preordered it and have been playing the beta this morning. Really enjoyed it

This trophy list is pretty good in my opinion, and apart from the 50 trackmaster medals trophy, it looks fairly straightforward. The trackmaster medals will be difficult to achieve but surely that's a good thing, right? It will keep pushing you to improve your time.

Cannot wait for this to arrive at my door!

Just a quick update : Trophies "Going the distance", "Part car part plane" and the likes, should unlock correctly now. 

Gonna check right now if it works as intended.

Edit : works fine ! =)

Edit 2 : Campaign map 49 might be useful if you want to boost drift, height, and speed related trophies. (700 meters jump, 500 meters drift, 700km/h speed)

Edited by PapyChampy
  • Like 2

Just a quick update : Trophies "Going the distance", "Part car part plane" and the likes, should unlock correctly now. 

Gonna check right now if it works as intended.

Edit : works fine ! =)

Edit 2 : Campaign map 49 might be useful if you want to boost drift, height, and speed related trophies. (700 meters jump, 500 meters drift, 700km/h speed)

I popped "Going the distance" over my lunch break earlier today. After seeing your trophies achieved I was worried that it might be glitched. I've just gotten to level 100. 

I pre ordered the game but it says i don't own the full version. I also tried re downloading it. I think its just some kind of glitch that im hoping will be fixed tomorrow when i wake up :P

Do you live in NA ? I'll report the bug tomorrow. 

In other news, Platinum unlocked fine. =)

@PapyChampy : Very nice to see someone like you chatting here ! :)

BTW, I'm having an issue for "All flavours" trophy (create a track on each environments)

I did 4 maps, one for each environment with random generator, but no trophy unlock.

All maps are validated and saved.

Also tried to edit them, adding a few trees, then re-validate and save, but no trophy :(

Hope I'll be able to unlock it before/not to long after I get the 200 gold medals. 142/143 (gave up #140 at silver for now ^^) and counting.

@PapyChampy : Very nice to see someone like you chatting here ! :)

BTW, I'm having an issue for "All flavours" trophy (create a track on each environments)

I did 4 maps, one for each environment with random generator, but no trophy unlock.

All maps are validated and saved.

Also tried to edit them, adding a few trees, then re-validate and save, but no trophy :(

Hope I'll be able to unlock it before/not to long after I get the 200 gold medals. 142/143 (gave up #140 at silver for now ^^) and counting.

I tried it with the random generator as well but it didn't pop until i made 4 tracks myself, i.e. choose beginner mode, place a few roads and a finish.