Outer Rim Patch notes

*Checks new DLC trophies*

Oh thank god so far so good. I'll be very happy if there's no additional trophies for Battlefront, it isn't a game I want to go back to. As to be expected, there's another 5 billion Driveclub expansion trophy packs being added  :D

*Checks new DLC trophies*

Oh thank god so far so good. I'll be very happy if there's no additional trophies for Battlefront, it isn't a game I want to go back to. As to be expected, there's another 5 billion Driveclub expansion trophy packs being added  :D

There's 5 new trophies. They aren't on this site yet but they are there.

A good blaster at your side (Bronze)

Get 150 kills in successful matches of Survival

This is a new day, a new beginning (Bronze)

Play all the new maps in the Outer Rim (Multiplayer)

Patience you must have (Bronze)

Complete 10 daily challenges

Greed can be a very powerful ally (Silver)

Win 10 matches of Extraction

No such thing as luck (Gold)

Get 10 kills with Relby-V10, DL-18, Scatter Gun and the Dioxis Grenade (Multiplayer)

• Like 1

There's 5 new trophies. They aren't on this site yet but they are there.

A good blaster at your side (Bronze)

Get 150 kills in successful matches of Survival

This is a new day, a new beginning (Bronze)

Play all the new maps in the Outer Rim (Multiplayer)

Patience you must have (Bronze)

Complete 10 daily challenges

Greed can be a very powerful ally (Silver)

Win 10 matches of Extraction

No such thing as luck (Gold)

Get 10 kills with Relby-V10, DL-18, Scatter Gun and the Dioxis Grenade (Multiplayer)

where did you get this info from - i've been looking on and off today and not seen anything - cheers!

looks fairly easy stuff

where did you get this info from - i've been looking on and off today and not seen anything - cheers!

looks fairly easy stuff

My trophy list on my ps4. It seems to be posted on this site now. Percent hasn't been changed yet here though, at least not for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think most of the main game needs patching :/ 

I agree. I'm finding myself getting owned by people using the DH-17, even worse when they use explosive shot or the Berserk trait. They need to figure out the damage to each weapon with traits once and for all..however, I can't see them doing that since they haven't gotten it right with the frequent patches.

• Like 1

I agree. I'm finding myself getting owned by people using the DH-17, even worse when they use explosive shot or the Berserk trait. They need to figure out the damage to each weapon with traits once and for all..however, I can't see them doing that since they haven't gotten it right with the frequent patches.

I'm finding it difficult to have trophies unlock that I've done like earning certain stars per mission which is offline and shouldn't really bug.

Not even gonna get myself started on the AT/ST trophy. 

I'm finding it difficult to have trophies unlock that I've done like earning certain stars per mission which is offline and shouldn't really bug.

Not even gonna get myself started on the AT/ST trophy. 

I'm surprised you're having bug issues with the missions, I haven't had a problem with those besides beating them on Master :P. As for AT-ST tramples, once you find where all the power-up locations are, its actually not a pain. I thought it would be a pain too until I just kept getting in the AT-ST and got 3-4 trample kills each time!

I'm surprised you're having bug issues with the missions, I haven't had a problem with those besides beating them on Master :P. As for AT-ST tramples, once you find where all the power-up locations are, its actually not a pain. I thought it would be a pain too until I just kept getting in the AT-ST and got 3-4 trample kills each time!

No I got the trophy, both the one what was glitched and the AT-ST one.

Although you say the AT-ST one wasn't a pain, it still was as trampling someone is pure luck depending on whether or not the other team or skilled. Still got it though ;)