Fastest Trophy...?

zairozen

How exactly is that judged? I mean, placing a sticker for Artist in LittleBigPlanet was one of the easiest trophies I've ever earned. I opened the Popit, chose a sticker, and pressed X. Might have taken me about one and a half seconds to do. Then we've got Prince of Persia, where I got a trophy as soon as I got control of the character. Got it for watching the opening cutscene, which you have to do. However, the cutscene took longer than placing the sticker in LBP. But if you judge it from the start of being able to play, then PoP takes it with 0 seconds to get the trophy.

i got began playing cuboid for first time trophy within a minute of gameplay...but the stats are glitched so only the first 17 are shown...i would definitely be in there though...and im fastest in most of the MLB 11 the show trophies...i got all of them that i have now within the first 4 days...

Well, when i said this, i meant this:

When clicking on a trophy, the third column to the left was "Fastest Achievers". I just wanted to know if you were on any of them, and what was your time?

Wow, that's a difficult thing to stumble upon. But I still don't understand how it's judged in terms of the site. How is it possible for someone to achieve the LBP2 Platinum in under five minutes? Because it's definitely not.

Wow, that's a difficult thing to stumble upon. But I still don't understand how it's judged in terms of the site. How is it possible for someone to achieve the LBP2 Platinum in under five minutes? Because it's definitely not.

Good point. I just saw that. Ive seen that throughout different games. But this site is still young. Sly probably notices these things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...