SF V March Update - Release Date and New Details

Aranea Highwind

Here is Alex's theme.

It's awesome. Kind of sounds like something you'd hear when booting up an arcade game and the intro plays lol

EDIT: Also, i noticed this a few minutes after posting this but they've changed the name of Survival Hell to Survival Extreme. Even the trophy description has changed. Kind of a weird change.

EDIT 2: Seems that survival difficulty has been toned down a little. Don't know if that's true, it's just a speculation since i noticed i can beat survival modes much easier now than before. It's still bullshit.

Edited by Oblivion

Love some of the new costumes.  Challenges have been pretty hard for me, have only been able to do 6/10 with my main Vega.  I've noticed more lag since the update, so hopefully that is sorted out.  Looking forward to tmrw.

Really? I beat every trial in the game and i'm not even that good at the game. I'm sure you'll beat Vega's though if he really is your main.

The trials are a joke! Give me real challenge next time Capcom! As for the costumes, some are better than the others but I guess that's always the case! My personal favorite is still Chun-Li's alternate costume, the one with her hair out! B)  

Edited by Xugashi

Just so everyone knows, the titles you purchase with Fight Money count for the trophies.  I tested it out since I not really using the money in any other way and as soon as I was done with a match online, both of those trophies unlocked.  So it's an effortless/fast way to unlock 30 titles for anyone struggling with them.

• Like 1