URGENT REPLY NEEDED

RawrItsAndrew

Because I am currently freaking out and I can't find anything online.

Im in the basement and I just had the piano play and all the shit go anti gravity and crap 
then it stopped everyhting went to black and then idk if my playstation or my tv went to youtube and looked up and played though my tv (im wearing a headset so all sound from ps should come through it)
Waking the demon by bullet for my valentine 
IS THIS NORMAL OR IS SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON IN MY HOUSE HELP PLEASE D:

It was definitly the app on the TV that was used becuase i opened the smart hub and it showed it as a recently opened app (ive never used it myself, because well, i have a phone/computer instead)

sadly it wasnt me bumping the remote becuase htat was on my beside table away from me, so unless its something scripted in the game that can throw it to your tv or sometihng ( smart tv same network as ps4 so idk) then im out of ideas for why this happened.

It was definitly the app on the TV that was used becuase i opened the smart hub and it showed it as a recently opened app (ive never used it myself, because well, i have a phone/computer instead)

sadly it wasnt me bumping the remote becuase htat was on my beside table away from me, so unless its something scripted in the game that can throw it to your tv or sometihng ( smart tv same network as ps4 so idk) then im out of ideas for why this happened.

There isn't something in a game that opens Youtube on your TV. 

Uh i purely know what song it was due to youtube having this wonderful thing where it tells you the name of the video playing.

If you know individual titles of Bullet for my Valentine songs, then you are likely not mature enough to be playing this game.

Stop being so emo, - pull yourself together, brush your over-long, jet black bangs from your face and man up, son. ;)

Either that or the place is haunted.

Maybe burn the house down, just to be safe....

If the sound didn't come through your headphones, then your tv started YouTube (if your PS4 did, the sound would have come through your headphones). The screen going black is just the tv switching channels from your PS4's HDMI channel to whatever channel is used for YouTube.

Are you on wireless or cable? If wireless, are you on a secured network? If not, why the hell not!? Go secure your network right now. In that case your emo neighbour kid might have selected your tv to stream YouTube to. If it is secured, it may not be anymore, might want to change the pass key then.

If everything above is checked out, then your tv might have just experienced a bug. I've had plenty of those myself. Every now and then the TV does something weird, just got to reset it if it keeps doing that (you know, unplug the power for a couple seconds, then put it back). That's technology for you :P.

If it still persist, you may want to contact your local medium and see if you can find out who is haunting you through a seance. Maybe you can try to ask it to leave, or perhaps it ends up being good company. Worst case scenario you might have to make a phone call.

Who you gonna call?

• Like 1

Because I am currently freaking out and I can't find anything online.

Im in the basement and I just had the piano play and all the shit go anti gravity and crap 

then it stopped everyhting went to black and then idk if my playstation or my tv went to youtube and looked up and played though my tv (im wearing a headset so all sound from ps should come through it)

Waking the demon by bullet for my valentine 

IS THIS NORMAL OR IS SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON IN MY HOUSE HELP PLEASE D:

While you ARE likely being haunted, I'm willing to wager the batteries are dying in your remote. 

It *is* normal for batteries to die, although they may be on the border between this life and the next (the landfill) and are allowing spirits from that side (the garbage) to make it's way into your house (aka Bullet for my Valentine = garbage).

• 2 years later...