Roast The Person Above You.

Shaowsintzu

This thread seems to be a free for all roast, roast anybody just quote who you want to roast

Ha! Why don't you stick to playing Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA, come on shes too young for you Bro.

You must be the type that still believes in the toothfairy, fairytails and santa because you seem to believe vocaloids are real people

• Like 1

On 3/31/2016 at 2:45 PM, SkyesUnholy said:

Oooh I got 2 roasts for the price of 1 :')

Shaowsintzu, you might as well rename this thread to "Roast The Person Above The Person Above You". Gosh, get your shit together son. IT"S YOUR OWN THREAD FFS

Shit, You're Right

Edited by Shaowsintzu

Oh it's You! what happened to your pink hair, when did you stop cosplaying as Lightning from Final Fantasy 13.

10566660_1439936116281912_1464534955_n.j

as for the blow up doll I don't think I wanna know.

That's just faded red, this is pink me. 

12919120_1697847777157410_1461486011_n.j

Fucking Domino's didn't even cut my pizza, but that won't stop me! Seriously, how do you forget to cut the pizza? Jesus man, you had one job.

As for the doll, it was her birthday. That's not an explanation at all, but it's something.

That's just faded red, this is pink me. 

12919120_1697847777157410_1461486011_n.j

Fucking Domino's didn't even cut my pizza, but that won't stop me! Seriously, how do you forget to cut the pizza? Jesus man, you had one job.

As for the doll, it was her birthday. That's not an explanation at all, but it's something.

According to the photo It's obvious that there was no need to cut the pizza . As you had nearly half of it by a single bite! Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the whole pizza fit in your giant mouth.

PS: Sorry I couldn't resist not to participate in this marvelous topic!

• Like 1

According to the photo It's obvious that there was no need to cut the pizza . As you had nearly half of it by a single bite! Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the whole pizza fit in your giant mouth.

PS: Sorry I couldn't resist not to participate in this marvelous topic!

Could fit the whole thing in yours with dem busted teeth. Nice selfie! :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't remember inviting fucking Spiderman to the party, don't you have somewhere to be, like at your uncle's grave?

I don't remember dropping the hyphen in my name, must have left it on the floor of your mom's bedroom.

...sorry, I didn't see that until I got a notification from someone liking a previous comment here.

• 4 months later...
On 19/09/2016 at 4:55 PM, SonicMTD said:

No not really but I wouldn't expect a youngling like you to understand... You're so young I'm surprised you can reach the mouse without it getting caught on your umbilical cord. 

I'm surprised with the number of Canadians in this thread. Don't you guys have better things to do like watch some hockey and overdose on Maple Syrup, eh?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
1 minute ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

˙ʇᴉ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ǝɹns ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʇuɐʍ I ʇsɹᴉɟ ʇnq noʎ ʇsɐoɹ oʇ ǝʞᴉl plnoʍ I

( ʎlssǝlʍɐlɟ ʇɐɥʇ pɐǝɹ plnoɔ I ˙ǝuᴉxɐW sʞuɐɥʇ 'o⅄ 

4 minutes ago, modest_undue1 said:

( ʎlssǝlʍɐlɟ ʇɐɥʇ pɐǝɹ plnoɔ I ˙ǝuᴉxɐW sʞuɐɥʇ 'o⅄ 

( : nɹɥʇ-ǝʌᴉɹp ɐ uᴉ ʞɹɐd lǝllɐɹɐd oʇ sǝᴉɹʇ oɥʍ uosɹǝd ɟo puᴉʞ ǝɥʇ ǝɹ,noʎ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇɐɥʇ pǝɥsᴉlqɐʇsǝ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ pɐlƃ ɯ,I

• Haha 1