Ever had a Trophy Image not pop up?

DesmaBR

Something weird happened when I was finishing up the new Need for Speed

needforspeed_2016040295oei.png

I had the trophy unlock, but the image associated with that trophy didn't show up, instead just showing up a placeholder art.

Just for reference, here's the trophy in question: http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4003-Need-for-Speed/5-Can-I-Get-Your-Autograph

Did that ever happen to you guys?

No, but when I platted Killzone 3 the last trophy popped up (for beating it on hard) but no platinum. I had every single trophy but the platinum. I beat the game again...no platinum. I beat it a 3rd time...no platinum.

Finally I deleted all the game data and tried again...platinum unlocked.

If anyone remembers my status updates from that game, I was a little worried :P

No, but when I platted Killzone 3 the last trophy popped up (for beating it on hard) but no platinum. I had every single trophy but the platinum. I beat the game again...no platinum. I beat it a 3rd time...no platinum.

Finally I deleted all the game data and tried again...platinum unlocked.

If anyone remembers my status updates from that game, I was a little worried :P

Now that is some hardcore dedication right there!  You, sir, deserve a medal. :D

This happened to me once, some years ago.  I was playing Qlione 2 and fulfilled all the criteria to get the gold trophy to pop.  It didn't pop.  Did it all again.  Still didn't pop.  After a few minutes, I happened to access my trophy collection while still in-game.... and there it was, the little bastid.  i could hear it chuckling at me.  Haven't played the game since. :P

Edited by StewartBros

Now that is some hardcore dedication right there!  You, sir, deserve a medal. :D

To clarify, I didn't beat the whole game again...just the final level ^_^

After reading your post I actually remembered a different one as well. I was playing Teslagrad and it was one of my Plat Rain games. I had saved at the final scroll and when I picked it up it didn't unlock :o...and then the game autosaved.

Luckily i had a saved game on Plus so I tried again and again and then I ranted on a Status Update and luckily Jeieem recommended grabbing it and then starting the game again and it should unlock. Sure enough after I was about 5 or 6 minutes into a New Game the trophy just unlocked...stop glitching please :(

Happened only two days ago (in Shütshimi, which is a very weird PS Plus game this month). It popped without the image and at least a minute after I supposedly got it. I don't know why it did that, but like Super-Fly Spider-Guy (nice name btw) I guess it had something to do with the internet connection which had been acting up a bit that day.

This has happened to me, yes. Not really something I've ever been concerned about though, but then again I only pay attention to the trophy art when they are done particularly well.

I thought this topic was going to be about to the screenshots ps4 takes every time you pop a trophy, because in that case I would quite like it if they never showed.  B)

Huh, weird.  Can't say that ever happened when I was trophy hunting.  The worst I've gotten is trophy lag - when you complete an achievement and unlock a trophy but it seems like it takes forever to pop up.

This gives me a heart attack every time. I always think I screwed up and think boom, it appears.

OT: I don't think I've ever had that happen before. As far as I can remember anyways. It was probably just a little glitch if it hasn't happened since.