How so many players?

IrishNexus

Yeah, the JP PSN thingy. My friend (England) and a few of his friends, made JP PSN accounts just to buy the game early and are playing it. It's essentially the same as the EU one anyway, seeing as they use English voices even in the JP versions.

Edited by LetsTurnJu-On

Welcome to 2016. Where a large Company is not able, to relase a Game worldwide on the same date. Instead they give out the Game 3 Weeks earlier to Youtubers / Twitch Streamer. To increase marketing. These Youtubers / Twitch Streamer are allowed to play only to a certain Boss enemy. 

But as you can see on these Platforms. They played way past this preticular Boss.

And then there´s this Method, where you can download the Game from the Japanise PSN Store, which is almost complety in English.

So I must say, they did a really awesome release. In their eyes, the Fans are appreciating, these 3 Weeks of waiting for a finished and playable Game.

• Like 2

But as you can see on these Platforms. They played way past this preticular Boss.

And then there´s this Method, where you can download the Game from the Japanise PSN Store, which is almost complety in English.

Anyone who got the game directly from Namco has a specific point they can show footage up to. Anyone who bought it on Japanese PSN or got the English version on XBOne with the region switch thing can do whatever they please.

And no the Japanese version isn't "almost completely in English". Almost all of it is in Japanese. The only things in English are the things you wouldn't need to have in English and the VO. Everything menu related is in Japanese.

Anyone who got the game directly from Namco has a specific point they can show footage up to. Anyone who bought it on Japanese PSN or got the English version on XBOne with the region switch thing can do whatever they please.

And no the Japanese version isn't "almost completely in English". Almost all of it is in Japanese. The only things in English are the things you wouldn't need to have in English and the VO. Everything menu related is in Japanese.

You´ve got me wrong. All I wanted to say is, that this Release is bad. And for a waiting and loving Fan of the "Dark Souls Series", (who would give his heart for playing "Dark Souls 3" right now) these cicumstances I mentioned in my earlier post, are like 1000 Needle stitches right into the heart. 

You´ve got me wrong. All I wanted to say is, that this Release is bad. And for a waiting and loving Fan of the "Dark Souls Series", (who would give his heart for playing "Dark Souls 3" right now) these cicumstances I mentioned in my earlier post, are like 1000 Needle stitches right into the heart.

I agree then, staggered release was a horrid decision on Namco's part because it completely goes against part of how the game series works, being everyone discovering stuff in the game and working together. At this point there's almost zero reason to stagger release a game of this level of popularity.

• Like 1

Damn, people can be dicks. If I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy, I would stream to where they told me to and finish the rest myself offline. Companies might have to start making advanced copies only contain up to a certain point to prevent the entire game being shown before the release.

• 2 weeks later...