Dark Souls "big news" today

chickenbaltipie

So Bandai-Namco set to announce some big new today according to their twitter account https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUK

They later said that there would be no spoilers ( a bit later for that after the region split release) as it wasnt about the game

What the hell is this going to be then

I was hoping for an early surprise release (today) or even an original Dark Souls remastered on PS4

Pushing forward the release date would be sweet, though i'd doubt Amazon would deliver my CE before Monday even so. I'll take it though.

this is one of the few games i have bought digital so this would be amazing for me.

this is blatently going to be a piece of nothing news - hope to be proved wrong

I'm 90% sure it'll be random crap not many care about. They're just hyping it for an audience.

It's Bamco, they are usually pretty great at their games and fanbase from what I see myself. I do agree though, lately the "surprises" by companies have been rather garbage. 

As usual i fell into the hype 

To be fair to you, the hype was kinda warranted. They announced (or teased) an announcement - usually this is a precursor for something surprising, important, and something that people might want to act on immediately (e.g. more DS3 ultimate editions are available, act now!).

T-shirts are just something you tweet about once they're available. No one in the audience expected a tease for an announcement of something as meaningless - to the core game experience anyway - as T-shirts. 

• Like 1

To be fair to you, the hype was kinda warranted. They announced (or teased) an announcement - usually this is a precursor for something surprising, important, and something that people might want to act on immediately (e.g. more DS3 ultimate editions are available, act now!).

T-shirts are just something you tweet about once they're available. No one in the audience expected a tease for an announcement of something as meaningless - to the core game experience anyway - as T-shirts. 

I'm bad for getting carred away...

Don't get me wrong, i'd love a t-shirt, but would have much preferred to stay up late and start the game tonight...