Final Fantasy 15 Has Over 200 Sidequests

Xel

It's not like you get those quests handed to you though, still involves finding the items for Cid.

Been as good as I was hoping so far.

The game is good actually, many dungeons are in there, the only bad thing is the story </3

And also i'm pretty close to finish all side quests, and I don't think they're near 200, i'll count them once i finish them all.

The game is good actually, many dungeons are in there, the only bad thing is the story </3

And also i'm pretty close to finish all side quests, and I don't think they're near 200, i'll count them once i finish them all.

I hear lots complaining about the story but you're suppose to take time and get all the lore from NPC/Radios.  I haven't really been feeling lost yet in it.

12 hours in, Chapter 5. 

-Main storyline is meh so far. 

-Characters are easily the best part of the writing. 

-Lot of basic side quests, feeding the cat was the best one so far. 

Not perfect, but I'm certainly not disappointed with what I have so far. 

Edited by TheAveryChu

Yeah I guess

Pretty sure the 200 quests involve the hunting missions and those do not count for trophies anyway. Except Adamantaimai which has its own.

How did you guys like the dungeons? Some are very small but some are decent like the tower where you get that great sword aber fighting the dragon and the mine is also okay I guess. The volcano could have been much more. A lot of wasted potetial. Same for the vesperpool forest.

Edited by Cetra29

So is Star Ocean 4...not really sure what your point is?

I was just point out that a lot of game developers thing tons of content makes their game better but instead it takes away from the overall experience.

I don't mean to be rude.. but have you even played the game? This game has tons of content but it's really good, I spent a good portion of the 35 hours I have played on side quests, have done nearly 100 of them.  I never do that when progressing a story of a game, I just happened to find these side quests fun to do.

I prefer a game that has a lot of content over a game you can be done with in no time.

I don't mean to be rude.. but have you even played the game? This game has tons of content but it's really good, I spent a good portion of the 35 hours I have played on side quests, have done nearly 100 of them.  I never do that when progressing a story of a game, I just happened to find these side quests fun to do.

I prefer a game that has a lot of content over a game you can be done with in no time.

I would say that the side content is one of the strong points of the game. There are a lot of basic repetitive quests (such as go there, kill that, turn in, repeat), but I've been having plenty of fun working through a lot of them. 

I would say that the side content is one of the strong points of the game. There are a lot of basic repetitive quests (such as go there, kill that, turn in, repeat), but I've been having plenty of fun working through a lot of them. 

I'm so used to that in MMOs that it doesn't really bother me.

Not to be rude but did you even read my original post?

It was from April (months before FF15 came out). I was pointing out then that just because a game has a lot of content doesn't always mean it is a good thing. Remember this was in April so people being excited over tons of sidequest or people giving warning about sidequests were all valid because none of us had played the game.

Then the guy that quoted me didn't say anything beyond FF15 is good an SO4 is bad....so I pointed out "no SO4 is not a bad game, just that there were way too many sidequests and it took away from the overall experience" I then went on to point out that developers more often than not load their game full of sidequests to beef up the "game time" but in the end it usually detracts from the overall experience.

So yeah...moving on.

So is Star Ocean 4...not really sure what your point is?

I was just point out that a lot of game developers thing tons of content makes their game better but instead it takes away from the overall experience.

You didn't specify what Star Ocean. I thought you were talking about Star Ocean 5. Which isn't good.

I think i did around 20 sidequest involving Prompto wanting to take a Photo of something.

Driving around Prompto asks you if he can Photograph a location, if you say yes the Sidequest starts.

There's a shit ton of side quests helping people with broken down cars or healing downed NPCs too.

There's a shit ton of side quests helping people with broken down cars or healing downed NPCs too.

Yeah, i did a couple of broken down cars, sometimes a dont even notice them or bother to stop and help. :P

And did a lot of healing NPCs too.

---

I like the open world, the combat, doing hunts.

But the side-quests are too repetitive.

Edited by GrayFT