Killing Floor 2

KHAN-KSA

Hey all, 

I really want a co-op game that me and my best friend can play, and it seems that the list gets thinner each year.

I've been seeing Killing floor 2 for a long time now, and it seems epic, they had a release date for PS4, I think April 2015, I was wondering if it will ever come out for ps4? :( 

Also, let me know how you'll think about the game!

Sub-topic:

Can anyone recommend good co op games, we've tried Rocket League, Minecraft, Broforce, trine, any others? 

It would be nice to have a game which offers trophies to both players (Can anyone recommend any?) 

Sorry, I'm asking a lot haha! Thanks everyone!! :D

Does it matter if it is couch co-op? Because all you need is Jackbox Party for that.

Otherwise you can try things like Destiny/Division (feels good getting hard stuff done as a team e.g. raid), Dying Light (simply wait for the idiot to screw up), FFXIV (of course, that has additional payments or whatnot but most people feel inclined to keep going after that first month, up to you), Diablo 3, Plants VS Zombies GW/2 and any fighter or racer tends to be good.

Also, check the free to play stuff. A lot of it tends to be co-op, and everyone can get access to them instantly.

Well, you already have a few games you can co-op with and pick up some unearned trophies to boot. AC Black Flag has co-op missions in Wolfpack play and Watch Dogs has co-op missions in their DLC. You can also run co-op missions in Sniper Elite V2 and I guess the sequel, has a co-op trophy that involves playing the whole campaign together.

Hey all, 

I really want a co-op game that me and my best friend can play, and it seems that the list gets thinner each year.

I've been seeing Killing floor 2 for a long time now, and it seems epic, they had a release date for PS4, I think April 2015, I was wondering if it will ever come out for ps4? :( 

Sub-topic:

Can anyone recommend good co op games, we've tried Rocket League, Minecraft, Broforce, trine, any others? 

It would be nice to have a game which offers trophies to both players (Can anyone recommend any?) 

Zombie Army Trilogy

Hey all, 

Sub-topic:

I have a few suggestions of games I have played with my lady.

- Diablo 3 (couch)

- Any of the Borderlands games (couch)

- Destiny (not couch)

- FF XIV (subscription based, not couch)

- COD (couch)

Other Suggestions:

- Helldivers

- Guacamelee

- Magika 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's coming out November 18: https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/764099466689294337

I really wonder how they're going to handle the trophies for this game. Currently, the PC version has 164 achievements. The original Killing Floor ended up having 285 achievements after years of updates. Whatever happens, I'm sure the platinum will be ultra rare. There will probably be a trophy for getting all ten perks to max level (25), which should take a few hundred hours at least. 

• 3 months later...