Killzone Trilogy spotted

Lady Lilith

http://www.examiner.com/article/killzone-trilogy-listed-for-playstation-3-with-release-date-and-price

3ad539a3b1be58dec89bd950d91e3844.jpg

An online retailer has revealed that Sony Computer Entertainment will be releasing a product called “Killzone Trilogy” for the Playstation 3 in the near future. You can check out some screenshots from Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 in the slideshow at top of this article and the details below.

Amazon France recent put up a listing for Killzone Trilogy. The collection has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price tag of EUR 59.99, which is approximately $75.03 in U.S. dollars. It has a release date of October 24th.

The first Killzone, which was a Playstation 2 games, was originally scheduled to be re-released as a PS2 Classic download on the Playstation Network before Sony delayed it indefinitely.

Killzone (released in North on November 2, 2004), Killzone 2 (which came out on February 27, 2009) and Killzone 3 (launched last year on February 22nd) are all developed by Guerrilla Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Are these first person or third person? I've never played a Killzone game before, I picked up Killzone Liberation on PSP during Welcome Back just because I didn't care about any of the other PSP games, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

okay, 75$ is a bit overpriced, especially since god of war saga had 5 games (2 downloadable and 3 on disc) and costs 40$. from the whole triology, im only excited about killzone 1, since its been a while since the last time i played it. i never actually beat killzone 1, since i got the ps3 mid-playthrough.

Yeah, I knew the PSP was a top down 3rd person game, I watched some gameplay videos of it before I got it. Sucks that the PS3 games are fps games, I have trouble with those. Maybe it won't be so bad with Killzone. Is the camera really fidgety?

okay, 75$ is a bit overpriced, especially since god of war saga had 5 games (2 downloadable and 3 on disc) and costs 40$. from the whole triology, im only excited about killzone 1, since its been a while since the last time i played it. i never actually beat killzone 1, since i got the ps3 mid-playthrough.

I think it would be lowered to 39.99 when it's revealed for US. Remember, $ and euros are different, I remember talking to a guy from the UK and a 19.99 game here was like...9 euros there, or something.

Edited by gamerm1337

€60 is way too much for a game. I haven't seen a new game go over €45 on launch day here (ireland) in a very long time. $75 is also pretty ridiculous. No doubt these are just high prices because they have no idea what the real price is and they just don't want to be raising it later to their readers. If those are the actual prices then it's not going to sell at all

Also the UK uses Pounds Sterling (£) not Euros :P

€60 is way too much for a game. I haven't seen a new game go over €45 on launch day here (ireland) in a very long time. $75 is also pretty ridiculous. No doubt these are just high prices because they have no idea what the real price is and they just don't want to be raising it later to their readers. If those are the actual prices then it's not going to sell at all

Also the UK uses Pounds Sterling (£) not Euros :P

Ugh, I knew that, I have no idea why I said euros. Guess I had the financial crisis in Europe on my mind or something..

:facepalm:

I was trying to get at the 59.99 Euro price tag, I have no idea why I mentioned the UK at all.

Edited by gamerm1337

http://www.examiner.com/article/killzone-trilogy-announced-for-playstation-3-includes-all-multiplayer-map-packs

Sony announced Thursday that Killzone Trilogy will be the latest HD collection coming to the Playstation 3. The game will collect the second and third games in the saga that already came out on the PS3, but also the original game that dropped on the PS2 will be getting a high-definition upgrade.

As is the case with previous Playstation Collections, it will also include a few bonus items. For the Killzone Trilogy, it will include all of the DLC map packs from the Killzone 2 and 3.

Here is the map packs included in the bundle:

Killzone 2 Map Pack Bundle
  • Steel & Titanium Map Pack

• Flash & Thunder Map Pack

• Napalm & Cordite Map Pack

Killzone 3 Map Pack Bundle
  • Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack

• Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack

• Killzone 3 From The Ashes Map Pack

Killzone Trilogy will be available Oct. 23 for $39.99 at retailers everywhere

Yep, $39.99. I knew $75 was way too much.

Just hoping that they will release the 1st killzone also on its own as I already own both KZ2 & 3...

Yeah, I read on the PS Blog comments section that Killzone 1 HD will be released on its own on PSN.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/06/killzone-trilogy-joins-playstation-collection-on-october-23rd/

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1

• 8 years later...