YOUR Funny Moments on Heavy Rain

Beyondthegrave07

I wanted to hear any funny stories about how you played Heavy Rain!

For example, I love the part where you play as Madison and the doctor either knocks you out with poison or beats you down and you're sitting in that chair trying to break free and that dude with the bible shows up at the doctor's house right before he kills you. I was getting the perfect crime trophy my second play through and I decided to kill madison at this point and if you don't try and break out, the doctor comes down again and grabs the drill and guess what? the doorbell rings AGAIN and guess who it is? That's right! the dude with the bible! Omg I lmao at that point!

Also, all the parts that where you can make Norman Jayden look super bipolar cracked me up too! (the presentation was the best!)

• 4 months later...

Mine was actually when Madisson was squeezing the owner of the joint's balls to get him to talk. And when the guard was having suspisions, she faked having sex or an orgasm. Paco, I believe was the guy's name.

Laughed my butt off!

Edited by Crisis001
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I think my funniest moment is I had just watched Indiana Jones 4 right before playing the game. So when i got to the apartment fire I though "I bet I could hide in the fridge" Sure enough the fridge saved me from blowing up (I wonder if Chase was having a laugh at Spielberg with that one :P)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Funny moments? That'd be when Madison is in that party club... place... thing... and the guard tries to get in the room where she is with that fat dude, but she starts moaning and stuff. That made me giggle a bit, lol.

Oh and the mall part when Ethan yells "JASON!" nonstop.  :giggle:

The rest is pretty much depressing.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I think my funniest moment is I had just watched Indiana Jones 4 right before playing the game. So when i got to the apartment fire I though "I bet I could hide in the fridge" Sure enough the fridge saved me from blowing up (I wonder if Chase was having a laugh at Spielberg with that one :P)

Just finished the game and I did thought of the same thing.

Another movie reference: Did anyone notice how the set with ARI and the man in red resembled the bar set in the movie The Shining? In the Shining, our anti-hero Johnny is struggling with his alcohol addiction and gets a drink in the "Gold Room" from a man dressed in red that closely resembles (in appearance and diction) Heavy Rain's man in red in who warns about tropicaine (piano scene). Also, in the Shining, the bathroom where Delbert Grady tends to Johnny is all red and white, just like the scene where you drink the poison.

959820406.jpg          680x478.jpeg

Waiter.jpg   

lloyd.jpg

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a perfect playthrough. I was happy with all my decisions up to this point but then it happened; During Madison‘s escape from the fire in the killer‘s appartement I opened the window and she was warning me, that it might be too high to jump. I panicked and made her jump. Of course she died. Back then it shocked me, Today I find it hilarious. Still one of the best games. I loved the tension of every character‘s death around the corner.

• Like 1