Helping friends and other people in dark souls 3

Lonemankane

I found a way for people on here to help one another in getting nearly anything they want from another person, what you got to do is back up your save and then join your friend and then give them anything they want, say they want all of the rings you just drop them all they pick it all up and then you just quit out of the game and then reload your backed up save onto your ps4 and boom you got all of the items, this can also help in getting sunlight medals and other covenant items.

I hope this info helps you all.

Edited by KANERKB

You could also set a password for the multiplayer which revokes the souls level range preventing a lvl1 from playing with a level50 etc.

The downside is you apparently need all rings, including +1 and +2 variants only found in new game plus, I dont think its possible for a new player to play with someone in NG+.

You could also set a password for the multiplayer which revokes the souls level range preventing a lvl1 from playing with a level50 etc.

The downside is you apparently need all rings, including +1 and +2 variants only found in new game plus, I dont think its possible for a new player to play with someone in NG+.

from what I have seen I think you can play with others that are in NB+ just they need to join you not the other way round

you can join someone that is doing ng+, the game looks at the lv and not the ng for summoning. when your high level like 100+ but still in your first game its much change that you get summoned in a ng+, not all people wait for a high level before going into ng+,

i mostly always wait until lv120 or so and in the previous souls games i was getting summoned much into a ng+

Wow. This seems like it can really be exploited. 

For example, is it possible to just keep handing items back and forth, saving in the cloud when you receive items, but recalling your online save when you give them away. If so, you could double your items over and over again in very short order.

I've never understood why they allowed item trading in these games, BTW. It seems that co-op play should be enough.

Edited by starcrunch061

Wow. This seems like it can really be exploited. 

"no shit, sherlock" ;)

just kidding, but yeah, this gets exploited since demons souls. i think there is even a thread around here for that. you can just drop all maxed weapons, rings etc.

about the maxed weapons: i read somewhere that you can't drop someone a weapon above the other persons maximum upgraded weapon or something. but perhaps you can just drop upgrade materials etc.

IIRC you couldn't drop most of the "important" stuff, like boss souls for example, in dks2. didn't test it in dks3 yet.

i would be most interested in duping the covenant items that way. i don't like pvp and i really don't want to offline farm those enemies that could drop them... farming those bird-like creatures in the painted world in dks1 for that still hurts too much ... :P

anyone up for trying to dupe the covenant items and perhaps other stuff if possible? especially the rings later on, whoever gets them first.

Is there anybody actually tried this method? If not, I stand as volunteer! Once I beat the game of course :P

seriously though, can anyone confirm is this works? I really look forward to play & plat it but 3 walkthrough sound too much to bear :P

you just need someone to give you the rings and follow a guide right and you can plat the game in one run of the game

• Like 1

you just need someone to give you the rings and follow a guide right and you can plat the game in one run of the game

I'm going to start playing Dark Souls III tomorrow ( if everything goes as planned ) I already asked some of mates and turned out they are too mean to share those rings :D

Since you plat'ed the game, can you give these rings to me when I beat the game? I'd really appreciate it since it's pure grindfest to get them all

Edited by MilanYildirim

I'm going to start playing Dark Souls III tomorrow ( if everything goes as planned ) I already asked some of mates and turned out they are too mean to share those rings :D

Since you plat'ed the game, can you give these rings to me when I beat the game? I'd really appreciate it since it's pure grindfest to get them all

sorry to say this dude but I gave the rings back to the person who gave it to me can't remember the id to the person as well sorry :/

The biggest grind in the game is still Proofs. You can't drop spells so you still need 30 Proofs.

yup, that's definitely the most annoying thing so far... i already farmed the silver knights for hours and i got 8...  EIGHT! :(

fortunately the wolf grass thingies are way faster and i already got the human dregs, phew.

so about the other question: really the only thing someone could drop for you are the rings and perhaps the symbol of avarice, crystal sage rapier and some rusted (gold) coins to make the farming a tiniest bit more efficient.

i do remember that the offline drop of a covenant item was also REALLY annoying in the original dark souls (those bird-like creatures in the painted world) and they later patched the droprate, because so many people complained. but i wont wait for that and i won't be mad if they do it later either. even tho' this basically devalues the platinum for people who got it pre-patch ;)

yup, that's definitely the most annoying thing so far... i already farmed the silver knights for hours and i got 8...  EIGHT! :(

fortunately the wolf grass thingies are way faster and i already got the human dregs, phew.

so about the other question: really the only thing someone could drop for you are the rings and perhaps the symbol of avarice, crystal sage rapier and some rusted (gold) coins to make the farming a tiniest bit more efficient.

i do remember that the offline drop of a covenant item was also REALLY annoying in the original dark souls (those bird-like creatures in the painted world) and they later patched the droprate, because so many people complained. but i wont wait for that and i won't be mad if they do it later either. even tho' this basically devalues the platinum for people who got it pre-patch ;)

Hah. I forgot about those items. Looked it up and lo and behold it's the same god damn covenant that is super grindy in this game. Darkmoon Blades. The only difference is that Darkmoons worked differently in Dark Souls because you could always invade someone in Anor Londo as it was the biggest PvP spot after they turned it into Dark Anor Londo.

The Symbol of Avarice and Crystal Sage Rapier might be the bigger things honestly. My game didn't drop a SoA and I bought the sorcery instead of the rapier.

Edited by Yadilie

wolfblade grass is not a problem as pvp spawns there are pretty common if you don't overlevel ur account. same for aldrichs faithfull.  darkmoon blades is broken dosn't rly work. i miss "invading the guilty" from ds1 to.... it made the covenant better . i like the  unlimited use redeye orb alot tho o,o gl farming silver knights!!

PM me on psn or on my playstation for help with rings.!

Edited by DivineFoxy