Servers Will Shut Down on May 31st

alien713

Got this trophy a while back. Luckily before the servers shut down. Still can get challenges without logging in to smart as world though leaderboards are not updated (and cant keep track of score beyond the last time you update it). Those who keep trying , try to do so for next few days / weeks and see if you can reach the 100.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the street smart trophies can only be gotten by those who started them before the server was shutdown but I wouldn't say don't try if u can try and get that first street smart trophy then u should be able get them all but u will have to keep track of how many stars u have so good luck to all new gamers to this game

But you started the street smart challenges before 31 May according to your trophies. 

I'm wondering whether someone who hasn't started that section of the game can start now. Just wondering if anyone has tried?

ars already mentioned this:

Zbir_Vladimir on PST has confirmed this trick will NOT work, unless you connected to Smart As World and downloaded World Data previous to the server shutdown. Hopefully the challenge pool will last until you guys get 100 stars, newbies are out of the equation unfortunately. 

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/5664212-post6191.html

It's possible for people who did challenges before the shutdown but everyone that starts the game after server closure will be screwed.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 7:15 PM, mako-heart said:

I know it's kind of irrelevant, but can anyone even download this anymore? There's an additional patch that always gives an error.

I dunno if it's been mentioned, but it's also delisted (obviously).

I believe you can find hard copies around but obviously if you have never played before you won't be able to get the Platinum anymore.

On 2017-04-17 at 6:41 AM, Ronin893 said:

I believe you can find hard copies around but obviously if you have never played before you won't be able to get the Platinum anymore.

nah man, i dont care that much lol. ty tho.

i just have it sitting around from plus and was wondering if anyone else got the error.