Nintendo might be setting up for $70 US games.

Daniel_Shadow170

No question. I am stunned looking back today that I bought so many games at $60, $70, or $80 a pop back in the early-to-mid 90s, with a $4.25 an hour job at a chicken joint.

Rentals and pawn shops. But my mom is a gamer too so i lucked out and had some great things for snes to play

Depending on where you live, minimum wage isn't too bad. Some states just raised theirs $15/hr with more to follow. Assuming you aren't lucky enough to be in one of those states though.

I live in South Carolina. I make $7.25/h, on a 3 day work schedule where I work 5 hours (or 8, depending on what my boss wants). Most of my paycheck goes to paying bills, and only one game a month if I'm lucky enough to see something worth paying the price.

I live in South Carolina. I make $7.25/h, on a 3 day work schedule where I work 5 hours (or 8, depending on what my boss wants). Most of my paycheck goes to paying bills, and only one game a month if I'm lucky enough to see something worth paying the price.

Oh wow. 7.25 wouldn't be so bad if you had 40 hours weeks but that is not possible for you. Hopefully you can find something better. 

Hopefully this remains as a rumor and not fact. 

This would be as bad as if a 2016 Peyton Manning were to walk into any NFL organization and demand to be paid top dollar given his "stellar" performance as of late.

Edited by stitchesnscars

I mean maybe if you're able to buy a special edition of a game digitally.. Like if they release Fire Emblem Fates and the only way to get the phyiscal copy of it was in the special edition (which is true..) but the way around it was if you bought Birthright or Conquest, bought the other one digitally &then bought Revelations..

(Back on topic..) That's basically the only thing I could honestly thing of. As you can see on PSN that's what they do for like the deluxe edition of plenty of games such as Battlefront, PvZ, COD.. you just don't get the physical stuff if there's any physical stuff.. which of course drops the price from the physical retail price irl because you're not getting any physical merchandise.

I mean people are willing to throw down big money for amiibos, not to mention the god damn animal crossing cards(I have everything amiibo collected so I can judge.).. So why wouldn't people be willing to throw down that much for a game?

Edited by DuckSwimmer