Play 1 game without installing 3 trophy lists?

No, it won't. It will install the trophy list after you've started that certain game for the first time. And even if it would, you would still be able to delete those 0%s again :)

Edited by LucasV9991

I don't know if it does since I don't have the game but if it does add all 3 lists you can always delete them. Just go to your tropy list and stand on the list you want to delete and click options then delete. This only works if you haven't earned any trophies in said game. Which won't be a problem if you aren't planning on playing them.

I don't know if it does since I don't have the game but if it does add all 3 lists you can always delete them. Just go to your tropy list and stand on the list you want to delete and click options then delete. This only works if you haven't earned any trophies in said game. Which won't be a problem if you aren't planning on playing them.

is this feature only for ps4, or even ps3? haven't touched my ps3 in awhile due to exams 

is this feature only for ps4, or even ps3? haven't touched my ps3 in awhile due to exams 

Unless it's changed, PS4 is the only one that can delete 0% games. PS App works, too, I'm told. But you can delete games from any system you wish. Got rid of Little Big Planet Karting, on my end, since the digital version's online is borked. :l

Edited by DamagingRob

Unless it's changed, PS4 is the only one that can delete 0% games. PS App works, too, I'm told. But you can delete games from any system you wish. Got rid of Little Big Planet Karting, on my end, since the digital version's online is borked. :l

Vita and PSTV also let you delete 0% games, but I have used the iOS and Android apps to do the same.

• 3 months later...