Yami's platinum shadow *WIP*

Yami

That's a pretty decent collection of plats so far. The game banners look great as well. Good thing you're starting it at 50 plats and not 200 as you'd be spending a long time making them :P. From your trophy cabinet I'm guessing you really like the Mass Effect series? I went with Mass Effect 2 as my 50th plat and the trilogy gets my vote for best game series.

• Like 1

That's a pretty decent collection of plats so far. The game banners look great as well. Good thing you're starting it at 50 plats and not 200 as you'd be spending a long time making them :P. From your trophy cabinet I'm guessing you really like the Mass Effect series? I went with Mass Effect 2 as my 50th plat and the trilogy gets my vote for best game series.

Sure do ! Mass Effect 3 was my 50th and just like you, it's my favourite game series :)

@Yami how did you separate the two posts like that? I have tried and it just adds the new one to the one before it. 

You need to wait a certain amount of time to add a new post, it's an anti-spam feature.

Actually, I've got a little help from an inside friend so I didn't need to wait  :giggle: But yeah, you can do it by waiting it out :)

Really cool checklist! Keep it up!  :)

Thanks !

Edited by Yami

'kay, you are paying :awesome:

Sure, I'm paying !... for Raven, like a gentleman should :P

nice checklist... liking the idea of banners... will look forward to the future update... esp the KH banner...  :eyebrow:

Thanks ! :) The KH one will come once I'm done with CoM, to limit the editing xD I've got a few ideas for it ready :)

• Like 1

Congratulations on your banner/sig that you made, you are really talented, it is a beautiful presentation. The lists of games you have accomplished deserves a medal "Pure Platinum", I really love your game lists and Good luck for your hunting trophies. :)

Thank you man ! You're making me blush with all the praise  :blush:

Good luck to you too ! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wonderful banners! Did you make every part of them yourself? :)

I did (aside from a few renders I didn't do myself)  ;) Thanks for the compliment :)

Working on the rest sporadically :P

Edited by Yami