Modern Warfare Trilogy Spotted on Amazon UK

skateak

I just said that I would ONLY play MW1; not MW2 or 3 because I've already earned those trophies.

It's kinda sad that people bought Uncharted trilogy on PS4 just to get 3 platinums again.

And if I want to play MW2 online, I turn on my PS3 and enjoy it :P

If you're lucky. Unfortunately MW2 (and the rest of the MW trilogy, along with at least the original Blops) have been hacked to hell and back so it is rare to find a hack free lobby. That is one of the reasons so many people have been asking for these remasters, so they'd have a chance to play the multiplayer again without having the deal with hackers. Hell, we have a thread on the forum from just yesterday about someone who was playing CoD online and got in a hacked lobby that started unlocking all the games trophies. 

Parker

• Like 1

If its remade akin to how the Halo MC Collection was done then I'm all for it. Glitches and poor development aside that was a great concept.

Even if its just the SPs, its the best story the COD series has had IMO. Some amazing set piece moments that were done in a time where they weren't ubiquitous.

To just classify this as "another COD" or "oh god another remaster" overlooks how superb these games were, and how likely they will still be superb today.

If you're lucky. Unfortunately MW2 (and the rest of the MW trilogy, along with at least the original Blops) have been hacked to hell and back so it is rare to find a hack free lobby. That is one of the reasons so many people have been asking for these remasters, so they'd have a chance to play the multiplayer again without having the deal with hackers. Hell, we have a thread on the forum from just yesterday about someone who was playing CoD online and got in a hacked lobby that started unlocking all the games trophies. 

Parker

Parker, this is %100 spot on imo, you will find it hard to get a lobby that's not destroyed up until mw3. For someone who plays allot of COD and would like to play hack free lobbies, this is something to really look forward to.