Modern Warfare Trilogy Spotted on Amazon UK

skateak

The plot thickens...

H8GWTXk.png

With the second day of Call Of Duty leaks, Comes an other retail leak for the Modern Warfare Remaster. Today a place holder for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy was found on Amazon UK. Could this be the remaster we are all hoping for? All Three Modern Warfare games in one single collection? As a player that has distanced himself from Call Of Duty, I really hope this is true.

COD.jpg
So far it looks like only Modern Warfare is the only one confirmed at the moment. 
ChM7jl2W4AEBJZd.jpg
Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

When the rumour dropped the other day that the next one might have MW1 remastered included I said I'd buy it for that alone. If the trilogy is included, I'd be stoked. If the trilogy is standalone, I'd skip the new one and just replay those.

My guess is the trilogy is separate but if you pre-order IW you will get MW1 as a bonus.

My guess is the trilogy is separate but if you pre-order IW you will get MW1 as a bonus.

Fair deuce. If that does turn out to be the case, that puts me in a pickle.

If I get Infinite Warfare (or whatever it's called), then I get MW1.

But if I get the trilogy, then I get MW1 anyways. 

If 2 and 3 can be bought on their own digitally, I'd probs get the one with MW1 included. 

Tell you what though, if the fancy pants $150 edition included the trilogy, it would be the first time I didn't just price match a Call of Duty, AND the first time I lashed out and got anything other than the base game. 

If I can find a deal to my liking, I'll probably be at my 4th CoD midnight launch since getting my PS3.

I love those games but I gotta be honest I don't get why the PS4 isn't just backwards compatible so you don't have to buy good games twice just to play them on current gen.

Is there any word yet if the multiplayer will be included too or just the story/spec ops missions?

I love those games but I gotta be honest I don't get why the PS4 isn't just backwards compatible so you don't have to buy good games twice just to play them on current gen.

Is there any word yet if the multiplayer will be included too or just the story/spec ops missions?

I don't get why the PS4 isn't Backwards compatible...so you have to BUY GOOD GAMES TWICE.

I think you answered your own question there :). It is why I have avoided the new console generation as there are only 2 NEW games that I actually want to play...and one of those new games is technically a remastering of Ratchet and Clank...so really there is 1 new game I want to play (infamous) which probably could have been released on PS3 because the PS3 is still a great system.

The PS4 could never emulate the Cell and RSX. PC's with $500 graphic cards can barely do it. No word about the content but I am sure it will have multiplayer. If not, there would be no reason to release it. It wouldn't sell with only campaign and spec ops.

Edited by skateak

I think they should remaster the Modern Warfare trilogy in one game to include all 3 campaigns, spec ops and a single multiplayer with the maps from all 3 games and even update it to include features from later games like customizable killstreaks and scorestreak system.

I would buy that but it will never happen. too much effort...

Edited by parkerdip

I refuse to believe Amazon and these other sites have had such incompetent programmers for years and years and years. This shit is all marketing. While the work leak implies it's an accident, this all looks like intentional hype.

It has to be - it's like every other week there's a "storefront leak"

I refuse to believe Amazon and these other sites have had such incompetent programmers for years and years and years. This shit is all marketing. While the work leak implies it's an accident, this all looks like intentional hype.

Of course it is intentional. Look at the tweet in the OP. Who ever runs the COD twitter basically confirmed it.

Edited by skateak

I wasn't too crazy when I heard Modern Warfare remastered because obviously the first thing you'd come to mind is COD4 ... except when you mention Trilogy.. Trilogy is three ....... I go absolutely insane. MW3 was my first and favorite COD I've ever played. Bringing that back would be amazing.. not to mention if they possibly did make servers for those as well.... Id die from happiness..

As long as it has 4 player Split-Screen, this would be a great pick up, are they considering the Jame Bond games as well?

Would be cool but I highly highly doubt it. Maybe when we get a new Bond actor they might but it will probably be crap.

• Like 1