Modern Warfare Trilogy Spotted on Amazon UK

skateak

It was more a comment on the people who refer to these things as "leaks." They're not. At all. 

Sure they are. Just because they're intentional doesn't mean they aren't leaks. In fact, one of the very definitions of a leak is "an intentional disclosure of secret information." I'd say these things qualify. 

Parker

I don't get why the PS4 isn't Backwards compatible...so you have to BUY GOOD GAMES TWICE.

I think you answered your own question there :). It is why I have avoided the new console generation as there are only 2 NEW games that I actually want to play...and one of those new games is technically a remastering of Ratchet and Clank...so really there is 1 new game I want to play (infamous) which probably could have been released on PS3 because the PS3 is still a great system.

Sorry if you've already been quoted for this, but inFamous on PS4 is nowhere near buying a system for. You made the right call, Doctor. 

First Light was pretty sweet though, Second Son was short but somehow still felt stretched thin.

Sorry if you've already been quoted for this, but inFamous on PS4 is nowhere near buying a system for. You made the right call, Doctor. 

First Light was pretty sweet though, Second Son was short but somehow still felt stretched thin.

Exactly. If someone gave me a PS4 tomorrow I would go out and buy inFAMOUS but I really couldn't put together a list of 10 games that I would buy for the PS4 and it has been out for over 2 years already.

If this trilogy remaster thing is real i can finally play MW, MW2 and MW3 in peace again without those stupid hacker. Mostly MW2.

Dont get too excited i can see the most popular game getting a new server but 3 new Call of Duty servers along with the new one coming out sounds unlikely. You'd think they'd be pushing the new one.

If all 3 get a server though this "Infinite Warfare" i can see being a flop or die very quick.

Dont get too excited i can see the most popular game getting a new server but 3 new Call of Duty servers along with the new one coming out sounds unlikely. You'd think they'd be pushing the new one.

If all 3 get a server though this "Infinite Warfare" i can see being a flop or die very quick.

It seemed to work fine with The Master Chief Collection on Xbone and the Modern Warfare series sold much more than the Halo series and PlayStation 4 is far outselling the Xbone so I see no reason why having three different multiplayer experiences wouldn't work. 

Parker

• Like 1

Is the multiplayer be part of this remastered? Or just like with the Uncharted Trilogy remastered on where they removed the Multiplayer.

The only thing that prevents me on playing a CoD game on console is the multiplayer trophies as I am more of a solo/single player

Is the multiplayer be part of this remastered? Or just like with the Uncharted Trilogy remastered on where they removed the Multiplayer.

The only thing that prevents me on playing a CoD game on console is the multiplayer trophies as I am more of a solo/single player

I really hope so, I'm not a huge multiplayer person myself especially for shooters.

It seemed to work fine with The Master Chief Collection on Xbone and the Modern Warfare series sold much more than the Halo series and PlayStation 4 is far outselling the Xbone so I see no reason why having three different multiplayer experiences wouldn't work. 

Parker

Thats true. The main difference though is that Halo isnt a yearly released game. Not saying it wont happen, im just saying i think its unlikely.

Well guess we'll have to just wait and see what happends. But if that happends I know what I'll be doing then :P

• Like 1

That Eurogamer article says November 4th as the release date but is that just for the new game since the new CoDs all come out in November or is that meant for the trilogy too? What do you guys think?

It'd be good move if they released the trilogy in the summer months so it doesn't get in the way of the new CoD

Are you aware of the fact that MULTIPLAYER won't be included?

Uncharted 2&3 (PS4) didn't have MP and there is a strong likelyhood that MW Trilogy won't have it either.

I would get MW1 for the trophies, I don't wanna do MW2 & 3 again for the plat (as I don't wanna do Uncharted trilogy again).

Are you aware of the fact that MULTIPLAYER won't be included?

Uncharted 2&3 (PS4) didn't have MP and there is a strong likelyhood that MW Trilogy won't have it either.

I would get MW1 for the trophies, I don't wanna do MW2 & 3 again for the plat (as I don't wanna do Uncharted trilogy again).

It isn't a fact that multiplayer won't be included. Sure, the Uncharted remasters didn't include multiplayer but that is because the Uncharted games are more about the single player aspect than the multiplayer. Call of Duty though, those games are pretty much all about the multiplayer and Activision knows this. One of the reasons the original Modern Warfare was so popular is because the game was developed from the beginning to be a multiplayer focused shooter instead of the other games where multiplayer was held off and worked on after the campaign had been completed. 

I would honestly be really surprised if the multiplayer isn't included in these games. I look at it like the Halo: MCC, the campaigns were great and a lot of people bought the games because of that, but the vast majority bought them because of the multiplayer. 

Parker

• Like 2

Ok, I have serious doubts that the MW trilogy would be re-released without MP. That's the core of these games, not trophy hunting.

I just said that I would ONLY play MW1; not MW2 or 3 because I've already earned those trophies.

It's kinda sad that people bought Uncharted trilogy on PS4 just to get 3 platinums again.

And if I want to play MW2 online, I turn on my PS3 and enjoy it :P

Edited by charlijaen

I just said that I would ONLY play MW1; not MW2 or 3 because I've already have those trophies.

It's kinda sad that people bought Uncharted trilogy on PS4 just to get 3 platinums again.

That's just you, most of CoD's fanbase are non trophy hunters.

You shouldn't judge people over how they spend their money btw.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga
  • Like 1