Persona 5: PV 4 + (JP) Release Date & Collector's Edition

Xel

Thanks for the thread and style Xeliot, So many people here including me are looking forward to this. Unfortunately no-one I know in the real world know what SMT or Persona are. It's like being with 3 people waiting outside of tsutaya in shibuya for me and I come out jumping around in excitement holding 3 Yakuza games and dark souls 3, they look at me like I'm Crazy. I'm more into Japanese gaming than I let on and I can't wait for this.

He... that's an interesting transcription... =D

Poor Katsura-san =D

Typo :P Fixed, thanks.

They could have unveiled more, though =D Not many new things which weren't in the PV/stream =D

Actually, I think they showed a lot considering it's only an interview. There's some "Baton Touch" system that wasn't in PV  and we got closer look on battle system, attacking from stealth, result screen and platforming in dungeons. 

Better than just looking at Katsura's face throughout the interview :P

Edited by Rollers23

Actually, I think they showed a lot considering it's only an interview. There's some "Baton Touch" system that wasn't in PV  and we got closer look on battle system, attacking from stealth, result screen and platforming in dungeons. 

That wasn't in PV?

I see, it was on stream so that's why I said they did not show much =D

Baton Touch is switch (you will be able to use complete party this time apparently) and stealth attacking is edited preemptive strike.

But yea, platforming is nicely done. =D

That translation is great, but the actual dialogue translated is a lot less interesting. Mostly generic comments on what the developers aim to accomplish; which I trust and respect, but it doesn't say much more about the game itself. Has anyone gotten to translating the in-game text for both the trailer and dev interview footage?

Personally cannot wait for this to drop in NA.

I do find it funny, though, that Atlus took a jab at Square Enix. Dropping the game two weeks prior to FFXV in Japan, having the same studio doing Brotherhood doing the P5 anime, and also unveiling their various CE's. I love Persona, but it's following isn't big enough to topple the colossal giant known as SE.

Either way, P5 day one for me!