Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

I've been on my phone since the day I joined. :P

LOOL was just about to write that you should be able to scroll to the bottom and it'll say "full desktop version" or something like that and then, right before I was about to hit post, noticed Hemiak said the same thing in the last post.

I uh... I swear I read that before I was gonna post. :ninja:

I can't stand the mobile site. I do 95% of my browsing from my phone and the first thing I always do is click "use full version" at the bottom.

Yup. Use full version is muscle memory for me before I even start browing on my breaks at work.

• Like 1

Update for Uncharted

I finished chapter 9 today and got one new trophy namely 50 Kills: AK-47.

I normaly don't like sequences where I have to shoot enemies from a car but in this game the other cars exploded very fast so it was ok.

Do the kills during the chase and jetski part count towards the Survivor trophy?

I don't know what i should write about my progress so it's a very short update.

• Like 3

One from the Little update Sack ;)

Had a good opportunity this afternoon to play through three more of the story path levels - The Wedding, The Canyons and The Metropolis.  I adore The Canyons and had some great fun playing through that.  There were some parts on the other two that were painfully frustrating, but I unlocked some awesome new stuff.  I spent some time editing my sack person, so now it's is kitted out to look like a zombie bride :D

Played a few more of the community levels too, there are some absolute incredible ones that you can tell someone has spent a lot of time over.  Equally there are some pretty bad ones.

There's a lot I really like about this game and having spent more time on it, I stand by my comment that it holds up incredibly well from the level design to the music.  I like the simplicity of the create kit too as I feel on LittleBigPlanet 3 especially that they over complicated things.  The only thing I would say negatively so far is the controls don't feel as intuitive, particularly jumping...I'm kind of concerned from this aspect with regard to acing some of the levels but it will be something to challenge me.

Rest of my day is going to be spent baking, sketching (I was thinking of doing a collage of LBP characters) and reading :)

Trophy Progress: 33/70

Percentage: 44%

Edited to add - enough people have joined my session now :D

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 2

*snip*

Pretty good trophy progress for being so early in the event.

Out of sheer habit, I liked the post and was shocked to see I actually had a like to give, so I went to go back over the older posts I wanted to like and was immediately told I was out of them again. <_<

Still haven't played any games since the 18th, but I pick up my new copy of Atelier Totori tomorrow. :)

Whether or not I start it tomorrow is a different story. :ninja:

• Like 2

Pretty good trophy progress for being so early in the event.

Out of sheer habit, I liked the post and was shocked to see I actually had a like to give, so I went to go back over the older posts I wanted to like and was immediately told I was out of them again. <_<

Still haven't played any games since the 18th, but I pick up my new copy of Atelier Totori tomorrow. :)

Whether or not I start it tomorrow is a different story. :ninja:

I imagine I'll end up slowing down when it comes to getting all the prize bubbles and acing the levels, especially now I've managed to get a little cut on my R trigger finger (I know I'm being a big wimp but it really hurts)

I think we definitely need more likes, I've ran out so many times just through liking posts here ^_^

• Like 2

I spent some time editing my sack person, so now it's is kitted out to look like a zombie bride :D

Would you mind to post some pictures of your sackboy when you change him?

And I steal your trophy progress thing :ninja:

Uncharted Update

Finished chapter 13 or 14 today, can't remember wich one it was :huh:

The second jetski section was way more terrible than the first one. The controles were a bit clumsy and I allways got stuck on stones.

I didn't expect to see that character again, at least in this game :D

I don't want to spoil the story but everyone who played the game should know who I mean.

I don't know why but I can't get the Survivor trophy. I allway die due to something :facepalm:. But I got two new kill trophies (Wes-44 and Micro-9mm) 100 headshots and I took a great picture in photo mode.

Trophy progress: 12/54

Percentage: 16%

• Like 3

Would you mind to post some pictures of your sackboy when you change him?

And I steal your trophy progress thing :ninja:

Uncharted Update

Finished chapter 13 or 14 today, can't remember wich one it was :huh:

The second jetski section was way more terrible than the first one. The controles were a bit clumsy and I allways got stuck on stones.

I didn't expect to see that character again, at least in this game :D

I don't want to spoil the story but everyone who played the game should know who I mean.

I don't know why but I can't get the Survivor trophy. I allway die due to something :facepalm:. But I got two new kill trophies (Wes-44 and Micro-9mm) 100 headshots and I took a great picture in photo mode.

Trophy progress: 12/54

Percentage: 16%

Yea, I'll give that a try :)  I know you can take photos in the game and upload them to the LBP website so I'll see what I can do.

Seems like you're making some great progress on Uncharted :D  I know what you mean about the jetski parts, I remember those being a pain when I played through.  What are your overall thoughts so far on the character of Nathan Drake?

• Like 2

Yea, I'll give that a try :)  I know you can take photos in the game and upload them to the LBP website so I'll see what I can do.

Seems like you're making some great progress on Uncharted :D  I know what you mean about the jetski parts, I remember those being a pain when I played through.  What are your overall thoughts so far on the character of Nathan Drake?

I never think about the charcters but I will give it a try.

In my opinion Nathan is a person who would do anything to protect others. He is serious about his expedition but stil has his humor. You can see both characteristics in his words.

He also is self confident and smart.

The best scene so far was

when the three of them discovered the secret passage in the library and Elena said to Drake to be careful and he immediately knocked his head against the wall after replying that he's allways careful

• Like 2

A Little update from the Planet of Big creations

(Erm...I'm running out of witty title names!) 

Not really much of an update today due to feeling kind of unwell and spending the majority of the day snuggled up under a blanket.  Since my last update though I managed to obtain two of the create trophies and the big sacred gold trophy for playing 150 community levels (man, I can't believe there are STILL Five Nights at Freddies Levels knocking around....maybe I'm getting old but I just don't get it)  Along the course of the way, I picked up a trophy from the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC pack for playing 20 levels with water :D  

Got my session tomorrow for Party Person and Socialite and I'm hopeful that it goes without hitch.  I had some issues lately with ex-clan mates trying to sabotage my sessions and it doesn't appear they have interfered so far, so feeling pretty positive.

Trophy Progress: 39/70

Percentage: 56%

Beginning to feel like I talk too much... :blink: so I apologize.  Going to be playing Koi this evening to try and chill out and relax so will refrain from being all updatey  :|

• Like 4

Seems to be quite the dip in participation as of late; I guess I'll pick up some of the slack. :P

I finished the story in Dante's Inferno this evening, so that creates a really comfortable spot for me to set it aside and begin playing my game, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.

I keep those still loitering around this thread up to date. :P

• Like 2

Seems to be quite the dip in participation as of late; I guess I'll pick up some of the slack. :P

I finished the story in Dante's Inferno this evening, so that creates a really comfortable spot for me to set it aside and begin playing my game, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.

I keep those still loitering around this thread up to date. :P

I was feeling like my persistent updates were scaring people away :(

I really hope you enjoy your game ^_^  I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it.  I'm just playing some ARK: Survival Evolved over on Xbox One for a little while to kill some time before my LittleBigPlanet gaming session.  Hoping it's not a flop considering some of the participants haven't accepted my friend requests yet...it's times like this I wish I had a second PS3 again -_-

• Like 2

But you're not the only one here updating. :D

Update for Uncharted

I finished my first playthrough on normal today :dance::yay:

The story was very interesting for me especially the end.

I won't spoil here, I hope, but these creatures at the end of the game are a bit creepy and can kill you with two hits even on normal.

I need to fight the urge to start Uncharted 2 cause I still need a lot of trophies in this one.

I need 4 more kill trophies (Desert Eagle, Granades, M79 and Moss) most of the "special" kill trophies and 26 tresures as I only found 34.

Next thing I will do is finding all the treasures and collecting my kills. After that I will play on crushing to get the last two difficulty trophies.

After obtaining the platinum I will play on brutal and do the "Extended Collection" trophies

Does anyone know if the kills go over to a new playthrough or should I do it with chapter select?

Trophy Progress: 22/54

Percentage: 28%

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 2

But you're not the only one here updating. :D

Update for Uncharted

I finished my first playthrough on normal today :dance::yay:

The story was very interesting for me especially the end.

I won't spoil here, I hope, but these creatures at the end of the game are a bit creepy and can kill you with two hits even on normal.

I need to fight the urge to start Uncharted 2 cause I still need a lot of trophies in this one.

I need 4 more kill trophies (Desert Eagle, Granades, M79 and Moss) most of the "special" kill trophies and 26 tresures as I only found 34.

Next thing I will do is finding all the treasures and collecting my kills. After that I will play on crushing to get the last two difficulty trophies.

After obtaining the platinum I will play on brutal and do the "Extended Collection" trophies

Does anyone know if the kills go over to a new playthrough or should I do it with chapter select?

I'm pretty sure that the kills transfer over to a new playthrough, I know with a lot of the "special" kill trophies I found chapter select an easier way of getting them.

Uncharted 2 is my favorite of the series :D  So I can understand how hard it is to resist the urge to play it.  I was going to ask if you were going to do the Brutal playthrough and the DLC trophies but I see you have already answered that question ^_^

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that the kills transfer over to a new playthrough, I know with a lot of the "special" kill trophies I found chapter select an easier way of getting them.

Uncharted 2 is my favorite of the series :D  So I can understand how hard it is to resist the urge to play it.  I was going to ask if you were going to do the Brutal playthrough and the DLC trophies but I see you have already answered that question ^_^

I'm at least trying to do it. I can't say if I can do it though.

Little fun fact: At the end of the game I had 666 total kills with weapons :devil:

• Like 2

I'm at least trying to do it. I can't say if I can do it though.

Little fun fact: At the end of the game I had 666 total kills with weapons :devil:

You're making me want to try the Uncharted Remastered Collection ^_^  My backlog is way too big though and is getting worse before it's getting better.

Noticed you started playing Transistor too, keen to know your thoughts on that one at some point as it's one I've been thinking of playing for a while.

• Like 1

I really hope you enjoy your game ^_^  I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it.  I'm just playing some ARK: Survival Evolved over on Xbox One for a little while to kill some time before my LittleBigPlanet gaming session.  Hoping it's not a flop considering some of the participants haven't accepted my friend requests yet...it's times like this I wish I had a second PS3 again -_-

If your LBP session flops I can help you out if you're willing to wait just a little bit. I have 4 controllers so it makes getting both of those trophies a breeze. I won't be able to help until the kids go down and I drop my paperwork ff though. Probably 2.5 hrs from now.
  • Like 1

It was very nearly a flop :(  Out of 5 people that signed up for the session, 3 are still pending friend requests and 1 never appeared online.  I'm thankful to CypherNova139 who joined my session as they have already completed the game and had enough controllers to be able to help.  It took us less than 10 minutes to get both trophies.

It has made me a little bit angry about the no shows, but your offer and the help I received from Cypher restore my faith somewhat.  Guess it just reinforces we need some kind of rating system for sessions.

I know your feelings.

I once set up a session for Table Top Racing and my partner accepted my friend request but he played Driveclub at the time the session was in play and didn't answer my message :angry:

I don't know why people take the place in a session from someone who really wants to help or get the trophies

• Like 3

I know your feelings.

I once set up a session for Table Top Racing and my partner accepted my friend request but he played Driveclub at the time the session was in play and didn't answer my message :angry:

I don't know why people take the place in a session from someone who really wants to help or get the trophies

The frustrating thing is that even with a full session of people, it wouldn't have taken us any longer time wise to obtain the trophies for everyone -_-

At least that's all the online trophies for LittleBigPlanet done (I just need to convince my husband to help with the 4x prize bubbles when the time comes ;) )

• Like 3

The second thing was the manual and disc looking like the Easter Bunny and a Unicorn threw up on a rainbow. I mean seriously, look at this thing;

I feel like I need to grow a vagina, or at the very least, wear a pretty dress, just to insert the disc into my PS3 and play it. :lol:

These two comments alone make the Lottery worth it for me ^_^

I'd say that I'm not very much into cutesy things (honest  :ninja: ) and when I played the game, it did take me a while to get into it and get past that.  In the end though I really enjoyed it :)  I'm getting Gamefly purely so I can play through the other games in the series (as they seem to retain their price point)

Enjoy! Looking forward to reading your comments later  :giggle:

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1