Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

btw there is a English sub with Japanese audio version of Sword Art Online Lost song on the PS3 so you don't have to play it in Japanese :D

Is the PS4 version the same or are there differences (besides being different console)?

That's awesome though otherwise I would have no idea what's going on xD

Is the PS4 version the same or are there differences (besides being different console)?

That's awesome though otherwise I would have no idea what's going on xD

Bad news is that its very rare so get your $100+ out :P

PS3, PS4 and Vita all share the same trophy list so I'd presume its just graphical tweaks that are the difference.

Bad news is that its very rare so get your $100+ out :P

PS3, PS4 and Vita all share the same trophy list so I'd presume its just graphical tweaks that are the difference.

It's on Ebay for $25-$60, the Vita version is around $75-90 though for some reason, and PS4 is cheaper for around $20-40.

If I don't get a response from either Clawz or FDG by later today I'll go ahead and buy it on PS4 then since might as well get the upgraded graphics if I'm paying the same price and it's a shared trophy list.

EDIT:  A little digging reveals that is because there was a Western release for PS4 and Vita but not PS3.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

It's on Ebay for $25-$60, the Vita version is around $75-90 though for some reason, and PS4 is cheaper for around $20-40.

If I don't get a response from either Clawz or FDG by later today I'll go ahead and buy it on PS4 then since might as well get the upgraded graphics if I'm paying the same price and it's a shared trophy list.

EDIT:  A little digging reveals that is because there was a Western release for PS4 and Vita but not PS3.

That's quite cheap for the English subs PS3 version last time I checked it was going for crazy high prices are very rare to find, Just make sure its not the Japanese or Chinese version before you order.

That's quite cheap for the English subs PS3 version last time I checked it was going for crazy high prices are very rare to find, Just make sure its not the Japanese or Chinese version before you order.

That must be the problem, Ebay is filled with the Japanese version.

I've run out of likes due to the awesomeness of this thread, much sadness -_-

It happens a lot with these events. Something about the Mr. Official PSNP Like Whore being around just sucks up everyone's likes (even though he's not around at the exact moment, but he's here in spirit).

• Like 2

That's all well and good but I'm in the USA and it states on that link “Sorry but we can't deliver this item to the US"

Now that I'm aware of the existence of that version though, I tracked a copy on eBay for $40 so I've ordered it aswell....should be here in a month -_- In the meantime though I have the PS3 version on the way so I'm not sat twiddling my thumbs and swishing my hair for the majority of the event.

It allows me to participate fullest in an event I have liked and admired, but never had the balls to join before ^_^

#FDGappreciationclub

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

LittleBigPlanet - The Prologue

It was with great anticipation and apprehension I viewed the post containing our games.  I expected some lengthy multiplayer like Destiny or Star Wars so it was a pleasant surprise to find LittleBigPlanet.  I mean who doesn't love Sackboy...an icon of Playstation gaming.  It wasn't long before the flashbacks to my previous LittleBigPlanet game experiences hit and the cold sweat dripped from my brow.

Thankfully, neither the "24 hours in Create" or "Dive In" trophies make an appearance in LBP on PS3. Those are some of the most annoying trophies in the series. There are a few trophies that require multiple people and of course getting enough people to play or heart your levels can take a while. 

The trophies like completing a level with 3 people on (or not on) your friends list can be done with less people if they have multiple controllers. If you can't find anyone else needing those trophies, feel free to ask and I can jump on and try helping with them. IIRC those trophies don't take much time to knock out. Good luck with it!

• Like 1

Thankfully, neither the "24 hours in Create" or "Dive In" trophies make an appearance in LBP on PS3. Those are some of the most annoying trophies in the series. There are a few trophies that require multiple people and of course getting enough people to play or heart your levels can take a while. 

The trophies like completing a level with 3 people on (or not on) your friends list can be done with less people if they have multiple controllers. If you can't find anyone else needing those trophies, feel free to ask and I can jump on and try helping with them. IIRC those trophies don't take much time to knock out. Good luck with it!

That's really great of you to offer, thank you ^_^  I've wondered whether any stats carry over from LBP2 as I believe I have already got 50 unique level plays (if it counts)  :hmm:

It will be hearts that I am short of (currently at 14) so if anyone here would like to <3 me, I would appreciate it and would happily nom all your hearts (wait...that doesn't sound so good)

https://lbp.me/u/RachP13   :angel:  :angel:

• Like 2

That's all well and good but I'm in the USA and it states on that link “Sorry but we can't deliver this item to the US"

Now that I'm aware of the existence of that version though, I tracked a copy on eBay for $40 so I've ordered it aswell....should be here in a month -_- In the meantime though I have the PS3 version on the way so I'm not sat twiddling my thumbs and swishing my hair for the majority of the event.

It allows me to participate fullest in an event I have liked and admired, but never had the balls to join before ^_^

#FDGappreciationclub

You're playing the Vita game after all? :awesome: I found it to be by far the best LBP (although I haven't played 3).

So, here we are; #5. Hard to believe it's The Lottery's one year anniversary. So, let's celebrate and have some fun, eh? :)

Congrats with the one year anniversary. I've been checking out the Lottery threads from time to time and it seems fun. 

Good luck to Cassio and Clawz, looks like they'll need it. 

• Like 1

You're playing the Vita game after all? :awesome: I found it to be by far the best LBP (although I haven't played 3).

Well, I've got both versions on the way.  PS3 one will be here first so will play that for the duration of the event and then the Vita one is all dependent on how long it takes to arrive here in the USA from the UK (ebay seller estimates a month delivery)  Either way, I'll be playing a LBP game for the duration of the event and then will be able to do the other one so I can be top of the leaderboard in the project platinum (I know how much you love those :P )

I didn't want you worrying your pretty little head about me playing the wrong game version ;)  :angel:

Haven't even looked for my game yet. Been home sick unable to go to a GameStop, where I know they at least have a copy of it. I'm hoping I find it on Monday, or may take a little trip tomorrow if I feel better.

Oh no :(  Sorry to hear you've been sick and hope you start feeling much better soon