Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

No game arrival today  :shakefist:  :shakefist: (I'm eager to get started)

I'm still being a heart whore though....

https://lbp.me/u/RachP13/photos?p=1&l=12

So, Official Mr. PSNP Like Whore takes a few days off and has been temporarily replaced by some heart whoring.

Here's another  <3 for your profile. Hopefully that holds you over until your game arrives.

• Like 2

You don't even have the game yet and you're already at almost double the amount of player hearts you need. All thanks to #hairswish :awesome:

Behold the magnificent power of the hairswish  B)  I appreciate the hearts though as it makes one of the trophies a lot easier to get

I finally finished Bully and got the platinum. :yay:

Now I can concentrate on Uncharted :dance:

Congratulations on the new platinum ^_^  Make sure to report back on how much you're enjoying Uncharted :D

• Like 2

Behold the magnificent power of the hairswish  B)  I appreciate the hearts though as it makes one of the trophies a lot easier to get

Congratulations on the new platinum ^_^  Make sure to report back on how much you're enjoying Uncharted :D

Thanks and sure thing. I will report when I have time to play. I don't have that much time during the week at the moment

Nicely done.  I missed playing Bully last time around.  How many hours would you guestimate for the plat?

I don't have to guess cause the game has a statistic for the playtime :P . It took me about 18 hours but you can do it much quicker. I did many unnecessary thing like bullying other people. Fortunately you don't need the 100% like in the XBox 360 version. The only thing I would suggest is to work on the 50 flowers trophy from the beginning as it cann be difficult when you finish the art class.

It's on sale now at least in EU.

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 2

Update on Uncharted:

I was 5 kills away from Survivor but Drake didn't want to jump over a small pit and instead fell to his death :facepalm::shakefist:

I'd like to say this gets better in the other games, but this accounted for most of my deaths in Uncharted 4 :facepalm:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though! :D

LittleBigPlanet Update

Hoping for it to be delivered today, but I think it will more likely be here tomorrow/Wednesday.  I'm doing well for hearts though so that's a positive thing ^_^  A few people keep mentioning acing The Bunker level and laughing, so I'm kind of nervous.

In the meantime, I've been playing a lot of the Uncharted MP and played a little of Sorcery Saga yesterday, which made me want to get a DS to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon again :giggle:

• Like 2

I'd like to say this gets better in the other games, but this accounted for most of my deaths in Uncharted 4 :facepalm:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though! :D

LittleBigPlanet Update

Hoping for it to be delivered today, but I think it will more likely be here tomorrow/Wednesday.  I'm doing well for hearts though so that's a positive thing ^_^  A few people keep mentioning acing The Bunker level and laughing, so I'm kind of nervous.

In the meantime, I've been playing a lot of the Uncharted MP and played a little of Sorcery Saga yesterday, which made me want to get a DS to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon again :giggle:

There is a reason they call it the Wheel of Death! mwahahahahaha

• Like 1

LittleBigPlanet Update

Some good memories of the Bunker level and it's Wheel of Death. Might be the hardest level to Ace in the LBP games I've played. It's really not that bad though. I see you have the Rogue Legacy plat. If you can do that, then the Bunker shouldn't be a problem. Might take a few tries but I didn't find it frustratingly hard or anything.

• Like 3

Well, I'm home from the wedding and have just read through the 50 posts since I left. It was a 3-day bachelor party, followed by 4 days of traveling and appointments, then a 3-day wedding; I. Am. Pooped. The crazy part is, my busy month still isn't over. :jaymon:

I'm gonna rest up and then go back and quote all of the posts that I want to answer.

Thanks for your patience during my absence, folks. :)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 3

Checked my mailbox just now and.....MY GAME HAS ARRIVED!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Given that it's quite late on in the day here (nearly 7pm) I won't be starting progress on it until tomorrow but.....HYPE!!!   :dance:  :dance:

Also, yay for Eff being back :D :D :D :D

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 3

I'm pretty sure I was stuck behind eff on my commute this morning. The blue jeep in front of me had a license plate that read:

FDG-4785

I know you want me in the next lottery, but this is getting ridiculous.

Did it have a "Honk If You Like My Car" bumper sticker? Seems like something eff would have on his car since he has to get his "like" fix somehow when he's not on the site.  :P

• Like 4

aa2b06f5e0ba0104b5a4a1eb6c974c27.jpg

On a positive note, with getting LittleBigPlanet, it has inspired me to try and get some other complete game series on my profile so looking into a Gamefly membership ^_^

I'm totally using this later

Game Update: The Witcher 3

I have died 37 times. Just made it to act 1.

Yennefer is hot.

Ciri is op as hell.

Protip:  You're not playing Dark Souls so stop dying :awesome:

aa2b06f5e0ba0104b5a4a1eb6c974c27.jpg

Well, I'm home from the wedding and have just read through the 50 posts since I left. It was a 3-day bachelor party, followed by 4 days of traveling and appointments, then a 3-day wedding; I. Am. Pooped. The crazy part is, my busy month still isn't over. :jaymon:

I'm gonna rest up and then go back and quote all of the posts that I want to answer.

Thanks for your patience during my absence, folks. :)

The Hangover Part 3

Checked my mailbox just now and.....MY GAME HAS ARRIVED!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Given that it's quite late on in the day here (nearly 7pm) I won't be starting progress on it until tomorrow but.....HYPE!!!   :dance:  :dance:

Also, yay for Eff being back :D :D :D :D

IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL!!! #hairswish

I'm pretty sure I was stuck behind eff on my commute this morning. The blue jeep in front of me had a license plate that read:

FDG-4785

I know you want me in the next lottery, but this is getting ridiculous.

Or you're just stalking him...

Did it have a "Honk If You Like My Car" bumper sticker? Seems like something eff would have on his car since he has to get his "like" fix somehow when he's not on the site.  :P

Nah his would say join PSNP forums and like my posts xD

Update on Sword Art Online Lost Song, the game should arrive Thursday now that it has finally been shipped.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4

Had to rush to Gamestop during my lunch break (I know, I'm dedicated, right?) because I didn't want to take an earlier grin and finally purchased Remember Me. Hopefully will be able to play it on Friday and Saturday morning. I'm going to my niece's b-day that afternoon. Will hopefully be able to give my first review sometime during Sunday.

• Like 2

I just went back and looked through the last 6 pages and realized I didn't really need to respond to any posts. Everything seemed to run smoothly; people answering others' questions, posting their games, general conversations, etc.

I would like to mention a few things, though:

1. If you ever need to find a specific announcement, I normally update the main page with links directly to each post (like pairings, games, mid point stats, etc.). You can find them at the bottom of the main post, in the "LINKS" section.

2. Rach, I dropped a <3 on your lbp.me profile and both published levels. If I didn't <3 the right stuff, just let me know.

3. I found a used copy of Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, on eBay, for $40 and a sealed copy, right on my street, for $69. I'm gonna try and see if the store by me will price match the eBay listing because I'd rather support a locally owned, independent business, but not when I can get it $29 cheaper somewhere else. I'll be getting paid in a couple of days and I'll buy it then.

I'm already out of likes again, so I'll have to wait for them to regenerate before peeps can know which statements the golden child fully approves of. :P

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

Themes from this Lottery so far

1. hair swish in da house!SCYsXto.gif
  2. Razing Storm is going to have more players than it had at launch #GOTTEM
  3. Repeat the above two until satisfied FDG is continuing the trend of being last (getting game etc) 
Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1