Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

Just managed to get the Virtual Survivor trophy on the MGS DLC by the skin of my teeth :D

The score for the trophy is 3750 and I somehow managed to get 3752 :o

Congrats, I had to boost it with someone else in co-op  :blush:

Go read his 30 day Challenge he did towards the end of last year, you'll get it.

Link because I'm lazy  :lol:

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Dark Souls isn't that hard :P

I started Uncharted 2 but only played to chapter 4 I think.

So far I like it more than the first just because the different settings. I like games where you are at different places more than games that are allways at the same place.

In addition I 100%ed Shütshimi. It's a very nice game if you want to play for 15-30 minutes. The trophies are quite easy but very random. The Party Hard trophy took me about 1h30 and I failed the first attempt at it on wave 8.

• Like 3

I don't have anywhere near the play time you do/did. Was thinking about doing something like your game a day a while ago. I think I'd open it to extra people, but instead of one a day you would play one for three days, . Meaning 10 new games instead of 30. Each person would also have to come up with their own list or 10, as the suggesting/voting would get too complicated otherwise.

Call it completion suicide or something. xD

• Like 4

I don't have anywhere near the play time you do/did. Was thinking about doing something like your game a day a while ago. I think I'd open it to extra people, but instead of one a day you would play one for three days, . Meaning 10 new games instead of 30. Each person would also have to come up with their own list or 10, as the suggesting/voting would get too complicated otherwise.

I'd be down for participating in something like that :)  Probably would stick my whole backlog into a random number generator and see what it pulled out for me as the 10.

• Like 3

I like that idea, whether solo, or as part of a group. If you ever wanna brainstorm some stuff, I'd be happy to help you by throwing a few ideas back and forth. :)

• Like 1

I guess the day is pretty much over with, so I'll shut down the PS3 and chillax with my 27 trophies that I earned today in LBP2. :awesome:

Lots of story levels left to ace, prize bubbles to collect and online community levels to play and rate. :S

• Like 2

Im going back to College. You will need to play it for me.

Going to college just to avoid Dark Souls, that's a whole new level of dodge :awesome:

Little Gear Planet ;)

Managed to finish off the last 3 trophies I needed on the MGS DLC  B)   Actually mowed through them pretty quickly, must be my leet skills :P

Aced all the levels in The Wedding too ^_^  I was getting quite frustrated with it a few days ago, so maybe having a day or two off from playing has really helped.  Found myself struggling with a couple of the 2 player prize bubbles (my controller juggling skills are not so leet) so may be looking for people to buddy up with to get them done.  

Feel like I'm closing in on the platinum/100% now 

Trophy Progress: 66/70

Percentage: 90%

Have your spouse help, that's what they're for after all :awesome:

Dark Souls isn't that hard :P

I started Uncharted 2 but only played to chapter 4 I think.

So far I like it more than the first just because the different settings. I like games where you are at different places more than games that are allways at the same place.

In addition I 100%ed Shütshimi. It's a very nice game if you want to play for 15-30 minutes. The trophies are quite easy but very random. The Party Hard trophy took me about 1h30 and I failed the first attempt at it on wave 8.

Pls don't plat UC2 before I plat SAO 

I actually thought about playing Bioshock. Was thinking about doing the review and then updating the thread with the caption, "Now with 80% more Bioshock!" :lol:

I'd really like to do another Game A Day, but my schedule is pretty much packed full for the next 3 years, so each game would get less time spent on them than they did for the first event (and many of them were only 2-4 hours). :ninja:

Considering the amount of LBP hype in this thread, I decided to start LBP2. I've got the LBP and LBPK 100%'s (and they're both UR platinums :awesome: ), so I'm already a pretty decent sized fan of the franchise. I'm currently sitting at 19 trophies earned in it today and should be adding 2+ more later this evening. B)

Umm... :hmm:

Ermahgerd, Rach destroying LBP. 66/70 = :jaymon:

Markus playing Uncharted 2. Nice. :pimp:

I got nothing else. :dunno:

I don't recall LBP2 being your assigned game :awesome:

It has taken me WAY too long to ace the first two levels in The Canyon -_-

Taking a break before attempting anymore (may even play something else for a while)  I'm currently at 70% prize bubbles though ^_^

The Canyon boss was where I really started struggling with acing levels.  I also suck at platformers so you'll have better luck I'm sure and you also have hair swish power which I did not have at the time. :D

I guess the day is pretty much over with, so I'll shut down the PS3 and chillax with my 27 trophies that I earned today in LBP2. :awesome:

Lots of story levels left to ace, prize bubbles to collect and online community levels to play and rate. :S

Just going to leave this here:

effdeegee is to play Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland on PS3.

:awesome:

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4

Alright, alright, I'll play the stupid Weeby McFishenheimer before Joe has a frickin' hernia. :giggle:

I'm still reading the walkthrough to get a sense of the pacing. There's so much to be aware of simultaneously; when to stop/start using people in battles, their friendship levels, what days to be home/away, craft/don't craft, hunt/don't hunt, etc. :jaymon:

I'm still gonna chip away at the LBP2 mp while I wait. :ninja:

• Like 2

Alright, alright, I'll play the stupid Weeby McFishenheimer before Joe has a frickin' hernia. :giggle:

I'm still reading the walkthrough to get a sense of the pacing. There's so much to be aware of simultaneously; when to stop/start using people in battles, their friendship levels, what days to be home/away, craft/don't craft, hunt/don't hunt, etc. :jaymon:

I'm still gonna chip away at the LBP2 mp while I wait. :ninja:

To be or not to be...That is the question

How do people find time to play? I'm so exhausted when I get home. The first thing I do is crash, then eat. Anyway, I'll try to fit in a session today (as soon as I delete a few games from my PS3). But it depends how tired I feel. Won't be playing Remember Me this weekend. Just moved and I have to go back to clean the previous flat.

• Like 2

LittleBig Progress

Made some positive progress today by acing all the levels on The Canyons ^_^  I was worried about that last level due to the boss fight but it went off without too much of a hitch :)  Got my husband to help me with some of the 2 player prize bubbles in The Wedding and The Canyons, so managed to hit the 75% prize bubble mark today

Planning on breaking it down into small chunks and tackling an area a day...gives me the chance to keep playing the game at a gentle pace and also throw in a couple of other games too :D

The areas I have left are:

• The Metropolis
  • The Islands
  • The Temples
  • The Wilderness

Trophy Progress: 67/70

Percentage: 91%

Personally, I remember calling the boss of the Canyons a lot of mean things not appropriate for polite company :blush:

You had your head start.

You got your first trophy on 29th May and I got mine on 5th June. :P

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong then!

How do people find time to play? I'm so exhausted when I get home. The first thing I do is crash, then eat. Anyway, I'll try to fit in a session today (as soon as I delete a few games from my PS3). But it depends how tired I feel. Won't be playing Remember Me this weekend. Just moved and I have to go back to clean the previous flat.

This is why I tend to only play on weekends but now that Markus has challenged me I'm gonna have to kick his ass (which means less sleep but more ass kicking).

• Like 3

I don't... I get home from work, hang with the family, put the kids to bed, play some Jeopardy(the game show you perverts) with my wife. Then if I'm still awake I turn on the ps3. Welcome to grown up life. :) Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 4

I don't... I get home from work, hang with the family, put the kids to bed, play some Jeopardy(the game show you perverts) with my wife. Then if I'm still awake I turn on the ps3. Welcome to grown up life. :)

Pretty much this except I only have one child, we watch Netflix and I turn on the PS4 (because backlogs are for suckers) :P