Does Anyone Still Play On The PS3? Not The PS4.

JayvionAlexander

I have a Mountainous backlog of games, I am still working through on PS3. And a smaller one on PS4. I'm trying to be a bit more focused, when Trophy Hunting. So I'm focusing on ACIV: Black Flag, before I go back to work on other titles. I'd preferably like to plat Serious Sam 3, Knight's Contract, Killer is Dead, Dragon Age II and Killzone 2, Crysis and Shadows of the Damned on PS3 this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a PS4 first (two years ago), then last year I got a PS3 and Vita because I was getting all those PS+ games for them. On Vita I only play PS+ games but I've bought stuff for the PS3 often enough.

I prefer playing on the PS4 but I still play a lot on the PS3, and not just those exclusives I missed. Then again I also still play on the SNES, that's the only three consoles installed in my mancave though.

Edited by BillyHorrible

There so much still on the PS3 to enjoy.  I'm certainly considering buying a backup slim model for when my current PS3 kicks the bucket.

In terms of new games the era of the PS3 is probably almost done but those digital sales keep the good times coming.