Rockstar plans on revealing new games soon

ShadowStar83x

I have decided to disregard leaks. They are hardly ever right. I dont believe that map anyway. Any person with spare time on their hands could have done that.

As for your post. I dont want a sequel or a prequel. I would like a new story like Rockstar normally do  :D

I have decided to disregard leaks. They are hardly ever right. I dont believe that map anyway. Any person with spare time on their hands could have done that.

As for your post. I dont want a sequel or a prequel. I would like a new story like Rockstar normally do  :D

Deciding you don't want something to be and disregarding it, doesn't change reality. :P

There's been tons of leaks for a new Red Dead game lately, and now RockStar is announcing a new game...

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-news-rumours-and-trailers-round-up

^ lol, updated minutes ago.

http://gamerant.com/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-337/

^ 2 months ago

It's too soon for another GTA installment, we know it won't be before 2017, probably 2018.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Deciding you don't want something to be and disregarding it, doesn't change reality. :P

There's been tons of leaks for a new Red Dead game lately, and now RockStar is announcing a new game...

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-news-rumours-and-trailers-round-up

^ lol, updated minutes ago.

http://gamerant.com/red-dead-redemption-2-release-date-337/

^ 2 months ago

It's too soon for another GTA installment, we know it won't be before 2017, probably 2018. 

Oh yeah i have no doubt that Red Dead R-something is coming soon. I said that in my first post. Rockstar have even said or hinted that they were. Im just focusing specifically on the map which i dont believe. Do you remember years ago when maps for GTA V were "leaked" which turned out to be false. And yeah i know its not a new GTA if you were telling me that.

Its not me saying i dont wont it to be true because well we know its coming. Just the fact that there are tons of false leaks so im not gonna get hyped for probably "fake map". Sorry for the confusion.  :D

Also when i said i wanted a new story i didnt mean an entirely new game i meant a new Red Dead story not a sequel or prequel to Red Dead Redemption. I suppose i should be more clearer when i post  :P

Edited by Gibbo_0113

I'm tired of GTA for now , but i would LOVE to see a new L.A Noire . That game was underrated as hell and people slammed it like a piece of garbage. IMO it was one of the best Rockstar games in a quite  a long time ! But i think i'm in a minority here .

Edited by Mayhem91032
  • Like 1

I'm tired of GTA for now , but i would LOVE to see a new L.A Noire . That game was underrated as hell and people slammed it like a piece of garbage. IMO it was one of the best Rockstar games in a quite along time ! But i think i'm in a minority here .

Your not alone i'd like to see another LA Noire someday. Makes you think and really pay attention to the characters. Although Team Bondi (the developer) and Rockstar games have some bad blood. Rockstar saying that they will never work with them again. Lets just hope that Rockstar own the rights and make a follow up but it wont be the same.

Also sorry people i am posting quite a bit in this thread. Its only because im a fan of Rockstars work.  :D

• 3 weeks later...