Rockstar plans on revealing new games soon

ShadowStar83x

R* has revealed they are working on several new games and intend to reveal what they're working on "soon". With E3 around the corner, let the speculation commence!

GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption Developer Rockstar Will Announce New Games "Soon" - GameSpot

There are a few things I wouldn't mind seeing, but if they had something new up their sleeve, that'd be kinda cool, too.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Im surprised people still think Rockstar will go to E3. It happens every year but they never go. They are too good for E3  :D

Its pretty much guaranteed to be Red Dead 3 (Rebellion? Revenge? Retribution? Rifle?) Dont call it RDR 2 until its been confirmed thanks.

GTA. hmm i think a bit too soon. GTA online still going strong

Bully 2. Although a lot of people want it i doubt we will see another soon. I see Bully as a unique 1 time thing

Max Payne 4. Yep its definitely time for a new one. The bullet time is such a fun mechanic to use. Another New York Minute trophy please  :P

Agent. Well its still listed as a PS3 exclusive. Maybe they will revive it but its pretty much dead.

• Like 1

I think some stand-alone GTA 5 additions are possible. GTA IV had the Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony. A lot of people have been asking for additions to GTA 5 single player and perhaps Rockstar listened to that and responds with something like that.

Bully wasn't a one-time thing though, as I read above. There has been the addtional Scholar Ship edition, but it was an Xbox exclusive.

As long as it's not a new Table Tennis I'll be happy.

What are you talking about. Rockstar Table Tennis was game of the year  :P **sarcasm**

Bully wasn't a one-time thing though, as I read above. There has been the addtional Scholar Ship edition, but it was an Xbox exclusive.

Enhanced editions dont count. It was the same game  :)

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

Im surprised people still think Rockstar will go to E3. It happens every year but they never go. They are too good for E3  :D

Even if they don't, it's fun to speculate about their plans. Maybe they'll have their own event around E3?

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 1

6 options:

- New SP content GTAV (Im still waiting...)

- Bully 2 (never played 1)

- RDR2 (isn't new any more because we know it exists thou the leaked map)

- GTA VI (too soon)

- Nightclub

- New IP (never gonne happen soon, I guess)

GtTA 5 already has enough DLC.

There is 1 on PS3 and 2 on PS4 that were both free within the updates. We want some campaign DLC. Rockstar did actually promise a SP DLC way back in 2013 so if we dont get some a lot will be dissapointed. They have also said it wont be like GTA IV so dont expect a big game like TLAD and TBOGT.

There is 1 on PS3 and 2 on PS4 that were both free within the updates. We want some campaign DLC. Rockstar did actually promise a SP DLC way back in 2013 so if we dont get some a lot will be dissapointed. They have also said it wont be like GTA IV so dont expect a big game like TLAD and TBOGT.

To be honest I don't care I haven't even Played GTA V.Rockstar Already made enough money On GTA 5 time for them to release a new game.

Red dead X would be very welcome. What would be more welcome would be a follow up to LA Noire but thats highly unlikely. A new IP would be great though. I'd prefer not to see more GTA for a while. Maybe its me getting older but they just don't do it for me anymore

Edited by Cleggworth