My Statistics got wiped

You'll be fine. The stat tracking is awful in this game but i think it tracks everything in the background. I got the 1000 kills trophy when my total on the stats page was about 800. Nothing you do on chapter or encounter select seems to add to the totals

Edited by Cleggworth

You'll be fine. The stat tracking is awful in this game but i think it tracks everything in the background. I got the 1000 kills trophy when my total on the stats page was about 800. Nothing you do on chapter or encounter select seems to add to the totals

Hmm was wondering that, as well, since I previously had 610 kills, and after doing chapter select to get the vertical attacks trophy done, my kill total went down to 564. But the game is really buggy with stats, as in my case, I had gotten the revive and sidekicks trophies just from spawning in 5 sidekicks and reviving 5 times. 

I've been wondering the same thing. Mine was over 600 but every time I go to chapter or encounter select it's reset to 0. Can someone clarify if chapter and encounter select will count towards it?

It should, for me it was a "global stat" sort of thing where it counts all kills you've ever gotten, be it on chapter select or encounter select.

• Like 1

My treasures are mostly gone after my first play through.  I had almost 50 and I started chapter cleanup for collectibles after I beat the game and noticed my treasure count is only at 12 now.  The counter in the statistics menu says that I only have 6.  I hope the trophy will pop once I get all the treasures.

Edited by Hourisathand

My treasures are mostly gone after my first play through.  I had almost 50 and I started chapter cleanup for collectibles after I beat the game and noticed my treasure count is only at 12 now.  The counter in the statistics menu says that I only have 6.  I hope the trophy will pop once I get all the treasures.

Go to the main menu and go to extras ~> treasures, does it show all your treasures?

• Like 1

Mine got wiped and although I managed to get Ludo-narrative Dissonance, I had to farm the whole 10 grenade drops for Butterfingers, rather than the 7 or 8 I though I'd have to farm because I knew I'd made a couple of guys drop their loads! ;) 

I also had to do the 30 Vertical Stealth Takedowns from scratch for some reason, and I definitely did A LOT of them.

I guess it effects some things but not others?