mad-_-max13

any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

81 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2020 at 5:13 AM, golfgt170 said:

Anyone tried backwards compat ps5 with this? Maybe the brute force of ps5, fixes this issue 😁

I'm actually going to try this. 

Contacted support. They said there is no way you can get your account reset. So i guess they think most of the players here are not telling the truth... what now?

On 26-12-2019 at 9:24 PM, vujos said:

I had the same problem back in 2016/2017 but I pushed very hard on their support and luckily got my account reset not once but twice because I was stuck at 97%/98% respectively for The Extra Mile trophy. Eventually third playthrough it worked and unlocked the trophy.

I am all for it to be reported to Better Business Bureau since too many players are affected and locked out due to their stupid design of not having New Game option. If I can be of any help providing proof, evidence or signing a petition, I'm here.

Could you maybe message me on psn with the screenshots you provided? Or proof that your account was reset? 

5 hours ago, Milkyray said:

Contacted support. They said there is no way you can get your account reset. So i guess they think most of the players here are not telling the truth... what now?

Could you maybe message me on psn with the screenshots you provided? Or proof that your account was reset? 

Not sure how can I provide proof of my account being reset. If they can look up their ticket history from 2017 they can find out I contacted them multiple times. One thing I can show you what I did so they can reset my profile 2nd time is this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ne17_UvCLsdl9qUXpTdmtqUWM/view?usp=sharing 

I did some video editing and created what appears to be game "not loading" my Save Profile by combining different videos and adding music which made it appear I had the issue and couldn't play the game. I was of course, but they didnt know that and they did reset my account right away. PS if you look closely the loading circle you will see imperfection of video clip transitions.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:22 AM, Ribbert01 said:

I'm actually going to try this. 

Let me know the result. I've heard the Brute Force have fixed the technical issues for Cyberpunk 2077 so hopefully works for this game as well 

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2

Has anyone tried changing the PSN ID? I recently changed mine, just checked my progress and sadly it is still there. So i am pretty sure, that replaying every story mission doesnt make any difference. But i am not a 100% sure. 

On 12/16/2020 at 9:13 PM, golfgt170 said:

Anyone tried backwards compat ps5 with this? Maybe the brute force of ps5, fixes this issue 1f601.png

Yes I tried it on the ps5, didn't work for me. I got my extra mile trophy, my glitch is with the 2000 miles offroad trophy though. So maybe the ps5 may work for the extra mile trophy.