any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

mad-_-max13

• 2 weeks later...

Contacted support. They said there is no way you can get your account reset. So i guess they think most of the players here are not telling the truth... what now?

On 26-12-2019 at 9:24 PM, vujos said:

I had the same problem back in 2016/2017 but I pushed very hard on their support and luckily got my account reset not once but twice because I was stuck at 97%/98% respectively for The Extra Mile trophy. Eventually third playthrough it worked and unlocked the trophy.

I am all for it to be reported to Better Business Bureau since too many players are affected and locked out due to their stupid design of not having New Game option. If I can be of any help providing proof, evidence or signing a petition, I'm here.

Could you maybe message me on psn with the screenshots you provided? Or proof that your account was reset? 

5 hours ago, Milkyray said:

Contacted support. They said there is no way you can get your account reset. So i guess they think most of the players here are not telling the truth... what now?

Could you maybe message me on psn with the screenshots you provided? Or proof that your account was reset? 

Not sure how can I provide proof of my account being reset. If they can look up their ticket history from 2017 they can find out I contacted them multiple times. One thing I can show you what I did so they can reset my profile 2nd time is this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ne17_UvCLsdl9qUXpTdmtqUWM/view?usp=sharing 

I did some video editing and created what appears to be game "not loading" my Save Profile by combining different videos and adding music which made it appear I had the issue and couldn't play the game. I was of course, but they didnt know that and they did reset my account right away. PS if you look closely the loading circle you will see imperfection of video clip transitions.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 9:13 PM, golfgt170 said:

Anyone tried backwards compat ps5 with this? Maybe the brute force of ps5, fixes this issue 1f601.png

Yes I tried it on the ps5, didn't work for me. I got my extra mile trophy, my glitch is with the 2000 miles offroad trophy though. So maybe the ps5 may work for the extra mile trophy.

• 4 months later...
On 31/1/2021 at 0:11 PM, ph0nix123 said:

Yes I tried it on the ps5, didn't work for me. I got my extra mile trophy, my glitch is with the 2000 miles offroad trophy though. So maybe the ps5 may work for the extra mile trophy.

how did you get the extra mile trophy on ps5? you had it bugged?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was anyone able lately to bring Ubisoft reset the save data?

It really seems impossible for me .. wrote already 30 mails to the German and English Support without success.

They keep telling me, that it's not possible to reset it and already sent me this link often enough as well:

https://www.ubisoft.com/de-de/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/deleting-save-files/000062988

Or did anyone found any other fix for this?

• 11 months later...

I managed to get a reset from Ubisoft twice since I had Versatile Showman and The extra mile glitched. I managed to get versatile showman after the first reset, but the extra mile glitched. After 4 months of arguing, I got a second reset, and guess what: it glitched again. I have wasted like 50 hours on this $hit and I give up… So frustrating ??‍♂️

• Like 2

On 8/18/2022 at 1:18 AM, MarcancooL said:

I managed to get a reset from Ubisoft twice since I had Versatile Showman and The extra mile glitched. I managed to get versatile showman after the first reset, but the extra mile glitched. After 4 months of arguing, I got a second reset, and guess what: it glitched again. I have wasted like 50 hours on this $hit and I give up… So frustrating ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Was the resets recently or did they do it a while back? I haven't had any luck managing a reset 

I had the same bug back in the day. Apparently if you're in a crew while plating a mission it may not count properly. I went back completing all the missions from the start without joining a crew and it popped about half way through. Hope it helps someone.

• Like 1

On 18/08/2022 at 10:29 PM, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Was the resets recently or did they do it a while back? I haven't had any luck managing a reset 

They did a few weeks ago. I was looking after each mission if the percentage was going up and it was fine, I was at 52%. Then I closed the game, when I went back it was down to 50%, but I still had the platinum mission. Did it again, got a better score, it was still down to 50%, so I knew it was over.

That's soooooooooooooooooo lame.

5 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

They did a few weeks ago. I was looking after each mission if the percentage was going up and it was fine, I was at 52%. Then I closed the game, when I went back it was down to 50%, but I still had the platinum mission. Did it again, got a better score, it was still down to 50%, so I knew it was over.

That's soooooooooooooooooo lame.

Damn, sorry to hear that. I keep trying and trying, but the support is like talking to robots. Did you ask them directly for a reset or did you use a method to trick them? 

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2

On 26/08/2022 at 9:41 PM, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Damn, sorry to hear that. I keep trying and trying, but the support is like talking to robots. Did you ask them directly for a reset or did you use a method to trick them? 

When you go inactive, you are sent back to main menu. But when you press to continue your game, there is a black screen with infinite loading. You have to close the app and open it back to make it work again. But I faked a permanent glitch and after numerous ''proofs'' sent they agreed to reset my save a first time. Basically I said it happened again after The Extra Mile glitched again, and after a few months of waiting they did reset a second time. But I'm not going through whole story a third time to probably get the glitch again, I've wasted like 20-30 hours easily yet.

17 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

When you go inactive, you are sent back to main menu. But when you press to continue your game, there is a black screen with infinite loading. You have to close the app and open it back to make it work again. But I faked a permanent glitch and after numerous ''proofs'' sent they agreed to reset my save a first time. Basically I said it happened again after The Extra Mile glitched again, and after a few months of waiting they did reset a second time. But I'm not going through whole story a third time to probably get the glitch again, I've wasted like 20-30 hours easily yet.

Alright, and you showed a recording of the Infinite loading to them I suppose?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...