A Toe Into Madness

Proteus-Ridley

Gotta give you credit for finding a way that is outside the box. Its almost creative.

What one person finds difficult another finds it easy.

I expected to be frustrated but did it in 2 tries. (not meant as boasting)

Have to say you did not appear to be having much trouble dispatching the crawlies at the first encounter.

Gotta give you credit for finding a way that is outside the box. Its almost creative.

What one person finds difficult another finds it easy.

I expected to be frustrated but did it in 2 tries. (not meant as boasting)

Have to say you did not appear to be having much trouble dispatching the crawlies at the first encounter.

That was like my 6th time going through that :/

Took me 1h to beat it .... the first arena was hardest for me , but after a while you get used to the dodging and strat how to approach every fight.

Its always nice to see shortcut strats.

I understand if ppl dont want to practice hard stuff until they beat it , but i personal like challenges like this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea why Ultra-Nightmare is no longer available for me? I tried (and failed) to get A Toe Into Madness on Tuesday night. Came back yesterday, cleaned up the SnapMap and MP trophies, went back to Campaign, and now the hardest difficulty I can select on any slot is Ultra-Violence. Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare are not available on either my 100% completed game slot, or either of the New Game slots...

Weird, and annoying...

Might try finishing the final mission again, see if that fixes things. 

Anyone have any idea why Ultra-Nightmare is no longer available for me? I tried (and failed) to get A Toe Into Madness on Tuesday night. Came back yesterday, cleaned up the SnapMap and MP trophies, went back to Campaign, and now the hardest difficulty I can select on any slot is Ultra-Violence. Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare are not available on either my 100% completed game slot, or either of the New Game slots...

Weird, and annoying...

Might try finishing the final mission again, see if that fixes things. 

Sounds like they made it where you can't pick Ultra-Nightmare unless you beat the campaign. At least that's my best guess but I don't know why they would do that. I actually thought that was the case until I realized I could have just picked it from the beginning.

Sounds like they made it where you can't pick Ultra-Nightmare unless you beat the campaign. At least that's my best guess but I don't know why they would do that. I actually thought that was the case until I realized I could have just picked it from the beginning.

Thanks for the response mate. I realised where I was going wrong though.

Basically, first, you need to complete the game to unlock Ultra-Nightmare, which I had done. 

Then go to a new slot, select Start Campaign and then choose Ultra-Nightmare. 

If you go into a new slot then select Settings (instead of Start Campaign), you will only see the three non-nightmare difficulties. 

Stupid, but that's the way it is.

Thanks for the response mate. I realised where I was going wrong though.

Basically, first, you need to complete the game to unlock Ultra-Nightmare, which I had done. 

Then go to a new slot, select Start Campaign and then choose Ultra-Nightmare. 

If you go into a new slot then select Settings (instead of Start Campaign), you will only see the three non-nightmare difficulties. 

Stupid, but that's the way it is.

That's odd, I didn't have to beat the campaign to do Ultra-Nightmare. I was only about halfway done with the game when I did the level.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...