10th Platinum... What should it be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What should be my 10th Platinum?

• Battlefield 4
    • Hitman: Absolution
    • Modern Warfare 3
    • FIFA 16
    • Modern Warfare 2

I can't really decide, as I want a perfect Platinum image on my Milestone. I am really close to 10 Platinums, so I want to join the party and leave the less-than-10 Platinums club. I'm also close to reach Level 12, which will take 8000 points to reach Level 13, and I can't wait to do so. I have recently Platinum'd Batman: Arkham Asylum, I finally got it out of the way. As you can see, I currently have 3 unobtainable Platinums in my profile, so I only decided to choose the top 5 games, which I am sticking around with for a while. 

I will be playing one of them for a while, until I reach at least 9 Platinums, then 10.

Why is everyone making threads like this all of a sudden?!

You could've just asked this in a status update.  :awesome:

To be fair, there aren't many topics to make seeing as any topic in these Forums vaguely similar to any other existing topic, no matter how old, gets locked.

Anyway, OP, if you want it to be a milestone I'd go for the most challenging one you think you can do. The Call of Duty games are quite difficult, in my opinion. So any of those would be good. But I see you already have a FIFA plat, so I'm guessing you have what it takes to plat FIFA 16, and its platinum would be your rarest trophy which would be cool, if you care about trophy rarities anyway.

Hitman: Absolution

But then again, I'm not really into the others for more than a quick playthrough or an extra plat (I have none of them, but will get BF4 eventually).  Hitman games are fun and require skill, and Absolution is the most forgiving on the ones I've played, and it looks pretty too (if that matters to you).