Let's Play SO5

• 6 months later...

This is still active, right?! Please say yes! Okay, I know I flaked on the other one, but I'm pretty committed with this one. 

Trophies: 8/41 - Battle Trophies: 50% - Item Collection: 34% - Quest Progress: 24% - Time played: 23:14

Fidel level 42

Edited by Edunstar84

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

This is still active, right?! Please say yes! Okay, I know I flaked on the other one, but I'm pretty committed with this one. 

Trophies: 8/41 - Battle Trophies: 50% - Item Collection: 34% - Quest Progress: 24% - Time played: 23:14

Fidel level 42

Sure, it's still active. Welcome to the event and good luck :D .

• Like 1

This might be a totally obvious and stupid question, but I wanted to ask anyway. I'm doing some quests and private action stuff in Chapter 9. So I have a few more chapters left before I hit post-game. Am I able to start EXP farming a little before I get to the last boss? I'd like to just get a handle on things before I go in. Also, when can I start setting up the Dead Man Walking?

Update: Still in Chapter 9 finishing up some quests. Finished up the last Cathedral of Oblivion in Sohma before it changes again in Ch.12. 

Trophies: 12/41 - Battle Trophies: 60% -  Items: 63% - Monsters: 64%  -  Quests: 68%  -  Time played: 48:01

Edited by Edunstar84

Working on Ch.10 quests now. This is a short chapter with 1 story dungeon, seems to be long though with 4-5 floors.  Should be able to get it done by Monday and hoping to get to the last chapter mid next week. Though I might prioritize completing the quests first, so it might not happen. In any case, time wise I should have the plat in around 100 hours. Currently at 52 hours.

On my way to completing the final main game dungeons. Almost started it, but I remembered I didn't have any of those friendship potions to raise or lower their affection. So will have to do that before I continue with the story. Probably won't update again until I get all of the endings. Though I have completed all quests.

Okay, I'm lost I just beat the game for the first time, and I didn't get anyone'. I really don't understand how I could miss anyone of them. Though I was really into the battle I didn't pay too much attention after Annihilation, so I don't know who spoke first. NEVERMIND!! I got Miki's.

Also, I'm not looking forward to having to defeat the boss multiple times. I spent 30 minutes all together from stepping on the platform till giving the final blow. Is there anyway to speed it up a bit? I'm at level 83 and haven't used the synthesis/whetting process too much. So if I can make better weapons beforehand that would be great!

Edited by Edunstar84