New to site, add me on ps3

Dark_Lord_Driver

Hi all, pretty new to the site and am loving it. Im from the uk and am 30 . Used to be a big Microsoft man but about 3months ago I changed my allegiance.

Only have a few games at the moment but I'm only really playing games I know I like. I used to be a massive achievement whore and trophies are getting addictive too! I am actively trying to get 100% in the few games I do own. I will not however buy lame games for a platinum! ( I actually like skylanders lol, I play with my son).

Please feel free to add me on ps3

Dark_Lord_Driver

As I joke with all former 360 users, I am glad that you realized the error in your ways, and came to the light side. Trophies are so addictive. I keep telling myself that they are worth nothing at all, but then I hear that bling and it makes me feel so good. I feel like an addict. lol :) Anyway, I really hope you have a great time here. It's a fantastic site with a superb and friendly community.

How do, Dark Lord Driver? Now just to clear something up, are you a dark lord called Driver or the actual Dark Lord's chauffeur?

The ding of a trophy does give me more pleasure than it should but I'm currently being a good boy and spending a lot of quality time playing through the Ys games sans trophies on my Vita. It's like a refreshing detox.

• Like 1