Rhythm Games For PS3, PS4, or VITA

Zangril

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but I didn't see anywhere else to put it. I also don't want to make one for each system so this topic will cover all 3 systems.

I'm looking for quality rhythm games for any PS system. It doesn't matter if I have to import them as long as they are good/fun and don't require you to know how to read Japanese. Rhythm games are a nice wind down after going after those tough trophies or really grindy ones.

Any help would be appreciated.  :)

Ones I already have:

Vita:

IA/VT COLORFUL

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

PS3:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

PS4:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X - Pre-ordered

Guitar Hero LIVE

Project Diva Future Tone

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!

Hannah Montana The Movie

太鼓の達人 Vバージョン

You can also try the school idol games as I hear they have visual novel and rhythm game aspects of it.

Edited by Nitro

There is also a K-ON! music rhythm game on PS3, but no trophies since it's a PSP HD Remaster title.

But if Sega had made it like how they did with the PSP Hatsune Miku games, it would of had trophies. But the problem about these particular games is that you may need a PSP since they are games that you connect your PSP to your PS3 and then you buy the PS3 PSN Store download which allows you to play the PSP games on your TV with your PS3 controller.