Waste Management glitched

OhMyJye

Fuck, any idea as of what I should do?

As far as I know, R* did a pretty good job with this game. It has nothing glitched.

Edit: I'd advise that you track your collectibles on Rockstar's Social Club site to make sure you have collected all the nuclear waste parts

Edited by dev2610
  • Like 1

As far as I know, R* did a pretty good job with this game. It has nothing glitched.

Edit: I'd advise that you track your collectibles on Rockstar's Social Club site to make sure you have collected all the nuclear waste parts

I found out that it's glitched for tons of people, I was told to delete the game and re-install, then load up a save (I had one staring directly at the last barrel :P) 2nd time platting this game! BTW, the Wastes aren't on Social Club and TONS of the trophies glitch all the time for people.

Because you probably never played the old versions.

You are welcome to check my profile to know what I have played and what I haven't

..BTW, the Wastes aren't on Social Club..

Yup, it is there, shows how many I have collected out of 30 parts. Anyway, good luck with this!

You are welcome to check my profile to know what I have played and what I haven't

Yup, it is there, shows how many I have collected out of 30 parts. Anyway, good luck with this!

No, it isn't, If you mean the counter in the stats then that's already in the game anyway genius. And if you actually read my post you'd know I already got the trophy...

I managed some free time and did this side quest in one sitting ( PS3 ) no guide no help, didn't even know that you can track down the collectables via R* Social Club.

took me around one hour and half to get all of them and it never glitched on me at all not even once, the sub you're driving has a radar to track down those nuke waste parts so this is why I didn't use or needed a guide for this part of the game.

..on PS3. Then how can you pretend it wasn't glitched? Remember the garage glitch?

I don't need to pretend because I don't know if you'll believe me or not, for the time I was on the PS3 version (I still am, play with my friends who haven't upgraded yet), I never had to bear through a glitch. For the record, I have had this game since its launch on PS3. Am I lucky? Well, maybe but saying that GTAV is broken as hell, that, my friend, is a bit of exaggeration.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've finished this game to 100% both on the PS3 and the PS4 and the only bug I've experience on both versions are the few remaining random events that do not appear after finishing the SP story.  Maybe it just gets harder?  But since I got all SP trophies, I gave up on completing the whole set just for the sake of it...

... as for the OPs getting glitched with Waste Management?  How exactly did you get glitched? It's vague... nothing was really said about it in detail.  Glicthed because the submarine doesn't want to dive down or go to the surface?  Glitched because the barrels won't get picked up?  How was it glitched?  Have to be more specific...

As for me with regards to this side quest... NONE of them in the SP game glitched on me for both versions.  If ever there were bugs, the various tips you can find online (must mention PS3T.org) helped solved that...

gonna give this trophy a try soon after I finished the "Big one".

Meanwhile I am sure to save when collecting stuff, had a bug before the latest patch, did all the Rampages with T and no trophy popped. luckily I had a save before the last two Rampages, did them again after the latest patch came out and finally that one popped.

• 4 weeks later...

I just had this one glitch on me as well. 30/30 waste found but no trophy pop..

restarted the ps4 and got another error code that it failed to upload my gta 5 save file (coincidence?) 

Few moments after that I completed the Kifflom! missions, no trophy either. (I have the Chris director trophy so you can see that I actually finished it)

any help on this? No reaction from Rockstar / playstation / I tried disconnecting from ps4 online and social club as well.. No other save game, which is my fault of course.

• 1 year later...
On 19/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, Mr_Skirra said:

I just had this one glitch on me as well. 30/30 waste found but no trophy pop..

restarted the ps4 and got another error code that it failed to upload my gta 5 save file (coincidence?) 

Few moments after that I completed the Kifflom! missions, no trophy either. (I have the Chris director trophy so you can see that I actually finished it)

any help on this? No reaction from Rockstar / playstation / I tried disconnecting from ps4 online and social club as well.. No other save game, which is my fault of course.

So did you manage to solve your problems? If so, how? 

Waste management trophy glitched in me too. 30/30 wastes and trophy did not pop, and my other save file is many gameplay hours back of it. Any solutions?

6 hours ago, apostolis-t-94gr said:

So did you manage to solve your problems? If so, how? 

Waste management trophy glitched in me too. 30/30 wastes and trophy did not pop, and my other save file is many gameplay hours back of it. Any solutions?

Unfortunately not. I tried everything Rockstar said as well, but nothing helped. I ended up doing the entire thing again. I had a save made around 8/30 so it saved me some time atleasr. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I'm guessing you'll have to do it again as well 

11 hours ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Unfortunately not. I tried everything Rockstar said as well, but nothing helped. I ended up doing the entire thing again. I had a save made around 8/30 so it saved me some time atleasr. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I'm guessing you'll have to do it again as well 

That's sad. Thanks for the help anyways!