Project Guide Creation V2.0

Don't worry I took one of my own.

I thought the OP might need a new header for the images, so I took the liberty of creating one. Let me know if you want to use it. I couldn't choose which one I liked more, so here are the two I liked the most:

y0VHiRE.png

LykDn2u.png

That would be awesome, also refresh your page. I improved the perspective real quick. :D

It took a bit to spot the change :facepalm:.

Also... tentacles... uuuuuum.

I thought you of all people would like that.

• Like 2

So, this might unlock a trophy. :)

Also, don't get mad at me if I got some small things wrong since I don't have a smartphone to play it on.

Does Dragon need to approve this? :P

I'll have to send it back for revisions. You'll need to adjust these things:

1. Don't press the Enter key after every new sentence, instead group them together into paragraphs.
  2. There isn't enough content to qualify as a gameplay guide. 

Please resubmit the guide after making those changes and we'll take another look. Best of luck :D.

Done with work and on a computer where I can use all the editing tools!

1. zadorvp - Guides Completed - 2 Current Guide - ???
  2. zadorvp - Syberia 2 / Syberia 2 Walkthrough, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf

That's three guides, but only two listed as counted under Participants ^^

Fixed

This is a great idea! I'm always surprised to see some games don't have guides, especially more easy ones like visual novels. That said, I think I'll hop on the VLR trophy guide since it doesn't seem like anyone else is on it and I'm playing through ZTD right now so I'm on a Zero Escape kick.

Count me in!

Added!

I've been procrastinating for a while now but I've decide I'll write a guide. Sign me up for a Dying Light-The Following guide.

Added!

Here's something to remember it forever :awesome:

q11kR7f.png

:bronze: - Nice Swimwear (A member made a comment with a swimsuit avatar) Earned by Dragon-Archon on August 7th 2016!

I also added the gallery section! Feel free to draw and do whatever it is and add to it!

Also, I don't think my highlighted names are correct. If I gave you premium membership or a different reward from a trophy, please let me know if your name is not highlighted. Blue for trophy rewards and gold for premium. Any other mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them  :D only content related, I never meak speling mistaks.

:bronze: - Nice Swimwear (A member made a comment with a swimsuit avatar) Earned by Dragon-Archon on August 7th 2016!

I also added the gallery section! Feel free to draw and do whatever it is and add to it!

Also, I don't think my highlighted names are correct. If I gave you premium membership or a different reward from a trophy, please let me know if your name is not highlighted. Blue for trophy rewards and gold for premium. Any other mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them  :D only content related, I never meak speling mistaks.

Yay :dance:

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. I thought it would be fitting to make it purple, that way it fits with Cypher's Thread Level header.

Also, my name isn't blue (though I prefer orange :ninja: ).

OH ok. All hail the savegame backup.

Yeah, it's a real life saver :awesome:.

I'll have to send it back for revisions. You'll need to adjust these things:

1. Don't press the Enter key after every new sentence, instead group them together into paragraphs.
  2. There isn't enough content to qualify as a gameplay guide. 

Please resubmit the guide after making those changes and we'll take another look. Best of luck :D.

Actually I did those things on purpose. :P

The first is because there are none of those nice boxes in forum posts, so I think it would look way worse if I didn't do that, and the second is there because of realism. Gotta rate those things like mobile guides, I wrote a post about it before. :D I mean I could throw in some adds and a link to buy more content but I don't think this would make people happy. :D Also, our ACC stat is too low for that level of realism. 

But for real, though if a certain someone would confirm that this was related to some kind of trophy, maybe that mystery trophy, or it's even better hidden brother? Then I might actually break a mobile taboo and provide you guys with content. :)

Edited by xFalionx

The first is because there are none of those nice boxes in forum posts, so I think it would look way worse if I didn't do that, and the second is there because of realism. Gotta rate those things like mobile guides, I wrote a post about it before. :D I mean I could throw in some adds and a link to buy more content but I don't think this would make people happy. :D Also, our ACC stat is too low for that level of realism. 

But for real, though if a certain someone would confirm that this was related to some kind of trophy, maybe that mystery trophy, or it's even better hidden brother? Then I might actually break a mobile taboo and provide you guys with content. :)

Or he's ignoring you on purpose :awesome:

Ah ok, though adding links to other sites doesn't count towards the amount of content :P. Guide Team Raid Boss wins :dance:.

Ah ok, though adding links to other sites doesn't count towards the amount of content :P. Guide Team Raid Boss wins :dance:.

Think of it more as hidden content, that you can access by the mobile standard of paying. That's a joke by the way so don't take me serious on that.  ^_^

Like the general principle of mobile funding, which would be having an annoying advertisement filled program that's barely acceptable as what it's supposed to represent, and then having lot's of little payment options to make the app less crap. :D

And to spare you of that, and because this level of realism is yet to be supported by our ACC stat, I left it at this.

But like I said, if there was something that would make this worth doing, maybe a trophy or something like that , then I might break the mobile taboo of actually trying to create something that's user friendly and has content.  :angel:  

But like I said, if there was something that would make this worth doing, maybe a trophy or something like that , then I might break the mobile taboo of actually trying to create something that's user friendly and has content.  :angel:  

I thought the hidden trophy might unlock after writing a guide for the DLC trophies, but that didn't happen.

Maybe if it was wished it to be a trophy? I'm just guessing, I don't make the rules around here.

Ok, since my second wish was denied, I'm going to use wish #2 to delete the rule to wish for more wishes. Wish #3 is to wish for 3 more wishes. Wish #1 is to wish for a DLC trophy to write a guide for the Summer DLC :awesome:.

You can't. By all wish rules, you can't even if you did.

Well, I found this leprechaun. 

83k0ljd.png

Those also grant wishes, you just gotta find them. That's why...

...I wish for a trophy that's granted for writing a Pokemon Go guide. :D

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1