Project Guide Creation V2.0

Dragon used his mystical powers to coerce Cypher to

3s7c9X3.png

No wait, that's not it.

Dragon used his mystical powers to suggest Cypher to do

fseHxJJ.png

Cypher has no idea what to do with himself now, other than suggest thread level 10 after seeing Dragon's awesomeness! :dunno::huh:

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1

Nope, you just had to think like a dragon and wish for treasure, simple as that.

I think nobody would have thought of that without your hints, though. :P

By the way, I wanted to inform you that I recruited a little Nightfury whelpling to defend this thread and my messy desktop.

M6jcD4W.jpg

And this serene little island as well.

XcRVQAZ.jpg

• Like 2

We are still doing guides? :awesome:

Why would there be guides in "Project Dragon Trophy Earning"?  :giggle:

Well, I for my part had to cut down on guide writing a little in the last few days because I had less free time than usual, mostly just short fragments of time which are useless when you wanna concentrate and write some coherent paragraphs and then int he evenings when I actually had some time to myself I was tired enough to get at least 2 errors in every sentence so I'd do more harm than anything useful. :P

I hope today will be better in that regard but only time will tell. :)

Dragon used his mystical powers to coerce Cypher to

3s7c9X3.png

No wait, that's not it.

Dragon used his mystical powers to suggest Cypher to do

fseHxJJ.png

Cypher has no idea what to do with himself now, other than suggest thread level 10 after seeing Dragon's awesomeness! :dunno::huh:

Lol, I did not expect that first image. Thought it was going to be a photoshopped avatar.

Congrats with beating the ch 1 speedrun :yay:.

I think nobody would have thought of that without your hints, though. :P

By the way, I wanted to inform you that I recruited a little Nightfury whelpling to defend this thread and my messy desktop.

M6jcD4W.jpg

And this serene little island as well.

XcRVQAZ.jpg

That is a serene island, I feel so relaxed relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251.

We are still doing guides? :awesome:

Oh right, we were supposed to be focusing on writing guides :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure I'm not doing a game guide for Cookies & Cream 3. What game is that? Does it involve milk dunking? :blink:

NerdRage likes cookies and you didn't specify you were writing a Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 guide (you said C&C 3), so he was having some fun at your expense :P

Lol, I did not expect that first image. Thought it was going to be a photoshopped avatar.

Congrats with beating the ch 1 speedrun :yay:.

That is a serene island, I feel so relaxed relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251.

Oh right, we were supposed to be focusing on writing guides :lol:.

At least my walkthrough will (hopefully) be published soon since Kallume is now done with the trophy guide :P Then we can pretend we're still actively getting published.

At least my walkthrough will (hopefully) be published soon since Kallume is now done with the trophy guide :P Then we can pretend we're still actively getting published.

If you prefer, I can keep them in the Review Queue a little longer :awesome:.

yo got a question for the guide team. If the Warmastered Darksiders uses the same trophy list would i have to make a second guide?

No, it's not mandatory, but you can do if you really want to.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I'm not doing a game guide for Cookies & Cream 3. What game is that? Does it involve milk dunking? :blink:

I don't know what C&C 3 means so I guessed  :D

Since no one has posted it yet, I might as well do it: zadorvp's Nightmare from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Walkthrough guide has been published.

Wouldn't this progress a few of those hard to earn Dragon trophies?

I thought I would take the time to post some stats and basically update everyone on how far we are. It is getting to be that time of year that makes the rest of it go by pretty quick with all the holidays and what not. For those that are going back to school, good luck! For those returning to college, don't starve!

Anyways, I would like to give a big shout out to those that have been actively participating regardless of the thread staying on topic  :ninja:

I hope we can continue to make this thread a casual and fun place to chat in while we work together to write guide, maybe I will finally write one.

Since the event has started, we have written 29 guides/supplements/walkthroughs. I am not sure if this has increased the amount of guides the guide team gets per week/month *Looks at Dragon* but hopefully over the holidays we can work them hard!

We are quickly reaching 1000 posts! I think that is pretty good. Maybe something cool will happen at the 1000 mark  :dunno:

I still really like this Smiley  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:

From the ones that I can remember, we have given 10 members premium status to the forum! Hopefully more members will be willing to write a guide for PSNP and get some awesome premium soup to boot. 

The thread trophies have come a long way, I was surprised that we managed to get a few of them so quickly. There are also a few that I am surprised we haven't gotten yet. We still have a ton more to get within the coming months, so I guess you will have to stick around for a while. Or not, I'm not your mom  :dance:

We are having a ton of fun, at least I am, and hopefully we can keep it going. We have drawn some cool pictures and seen some we can't un-see, got a lot of trophies, and leveled up. So let's keep the party going!

*insert super motivational closing statement*

Also, remember to let me know of any content missing from the OP. Just the content, I never maek splings mitakes.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

Wouldn't this progress a few of those hard to earn Dragon trophies?

Since the event has started, we have written 29 guides/supplements/walkthroughs. I am not sure if this has increased the amount of guides the guide team gets per week/month *Looks at Dragon* but hopefully over the holidays we can work them hard!

The thread trophies have come a long way, I was surprised that we managed to get a few of them so quickly. There are also a few that I am surprised we haven't gotten yet. We still have a ton more to get within the coming months, so I guess you will have to stick around for a while. Or not, I'm not your mom  :dance:

We are having a ton of fun, at least I am, and hopefully we can keep it going. We have drawn some cool pictures and seen some we can't un-see, got a lot of trophies, and leveled up. So let's keep the party going!

*insert super motivational closing statement*

zadorvp already earned the Flawless Victory trophy for that. We kept the guide in the review queue so it could be published along with the trophy guide, which was written by a different member.

Yeah, at the start of the event there were definitely a bit more guides in the review queue than usual, but things seem to have gone back to normal.

I'm still curious about a few thread trophies, namely 777, Professional Tester, and One Game To Rule Them All.

That closing statement was indeed super motivational :awesome:.

• Like 1

Satoshi's guide was published without being sent back for revisions, so time to update some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png Annie May (Write a guide for a game that has an anime adaptation) Earned by Satoshi on August 18th 2016!
  • :hidden: - Perfect Winning Streak 2/10

Also Satoshi what kind of game is The Battle Pentagram?

good question

I think it is a hack n' slash based off the story. 

Here is a video with some gameplay

Thanks for the guide Satoshi! I may have to unlock one of my own trophies  B)

These trophies have been progressed-

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1023 hours and some minutes

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 36.5K/???

EDIT: I totally forgot to add Nightmares from the Deep to the word count

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 42.5K/???

EDIT #2: Just noticed our likes! We earned the trophy  :silver: - Local Icon (a post reached 25 or more likes) Earned by PSNP on August 18th 2016!

We are now Level 10!

Edited by NerdRage04

Man IM@S platinum stars showed up in the mail the other day and i totally forgot to sit down and work on my guides some more. Idols are just too powerful.

Also I'm really glad the battle pentagram has a guide now! I've always wanted to import it but I'm a Japanese novice so I was too intimidated.

• Like 1

Satoshi's guide was published without being sent back for revisions, so time to update some trophies:

• LL8LvY6.png Annie May (Write a guide for a game that has an anime adaptation) Earned by Satoshi on August 18th 2016!
  • :hidden: - Perfect Winning Streak 2/10

Also Satoshi what kind of game is The Battle Pentagram?

Wohoo, I got a trophy.

Thanks for the guide Satoshi! I may have to unlock one of my own trophies  B)

These trophies have been progressed-

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1023 hours and some minutes

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 36.5K/???

EDIT: I totally forgot to add Nightmares from the Deep to the word count

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 42.5K/???

EDIT #2: Just noticed our likes! We earned the trophy  :silver: - Local Icon (a post reached 25 or more likes) Earned by PSNP on August 18th 2016!

We are now Level 10!

Eh, 11k... here I thought that was one of the smaller ones, lol xD

Also I'm really glad the battle pentagram has a guide now! I've always wanted to import it but I'm a Japanese novice so I was too intimidated.

If I knew so many people actually wanted that, I would have played/guided it earlier =D

If anyone has any Nipponese requests, feel free to tell. I may be planning them =D

And if you are a novice, it's a pretty good choice since the actual Japanese is pretty easy :)

Ok, I wasn't sure if the game's supposed to be an RPG or not. Guess this clears things up.

Technically, it is an RPG =D But yea, it's dungeon crawling hack&slash (in the first playthrough that is =D After the first one, you will be spamming magic and there won't be much of a hack&slashing =D)