Project Guide Creation V2.0

So the SAO HF Hollow Mission and Implement guide now became a group project with Satoshi Okami (yes, we're actually best friends and just pretend to be rivals), xFalionx, and Kaleniya. There might be a 5th member joining depending on his reply.

I still need to do my good deed for this year :P.

Sweet! You will be Team Project #4, is there a 5th?

Can you make me a participant of the project guide creation since I'm creating a trophy guide for Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! NerdRage04 please :)

Added!

Your guide was published without being sent back for revisions, so LL8LvY6.png - Perfect Winning Streak (Defeat the Guide Team Raid Boss on the first try 10 times in a row by getting your guide published without having it sent back for revisions) Earned by PSNP on September 10th 2016.

Woah, it has been completed!

NBA 2k17: The Prelude trophy guide awaiting publication :)

Nice job!

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1211 hours and some minutes

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text - 76.1K/???

Yahoo! Both the trophy and the guide I wanted are on, what a glorious moment =D

And I do believe that Did you even enjoy it is on the menu as well :awesome:

Maybe I get something as well? :awesome:

8c17zGL.png

*pushes trophy unlock button* Hmmm, I don't think the requirements are met yet

Let me know if I missed anything in the OP. Things have been a little busy for me, in a good way though.

Aww man, I was pretty confident that would meet the requirements I basically had the guide ready within 24 hours of the game being downloadable lol. At least I brought home the streak trophy for us.

Also you didn't update my current number of guides completed (3) or my team project with ark_tatico (guitar hero 6) in the participants list.

Edit: Now I see the platinum caveat. How foolish of me, to think it would be that easy.

Edited by Andrea

Maybe I get something as well? :awesome:

8c17zGL.png

I see a picture of a dragon destroying something, but not a godly wolf-dragon from the death village.

Woah, it has been completed!

Awesome, not sure if there's going to be a 5th person. Haven't heard back from Yami yet.

Yeah, I didn't think it would unlock so soon, guess the writers have stepped up their game :D.

Oh there's definitely something missing :ninja:.

Also just noticed my name is listed in orange in the participant list :dance:. Does that have any special meaning like blue and gold or is it because I'm a Guide Team member?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Aww man, I was pretty confident that would meet the requirements I basically had the guide ready within 24 hours of the game being downloadable lol. At least I brought home the streak trophy for us.

Also you didn't update my current number of guides completed (3) or my team project with ark_tatico (guitar hero 6) in the participants list.

Edit: Now I see the platinum caveat. How foolish of me, to think it would be that easy.

Ill update later today

I see a picture of a dragon destroying something, but not a godly wolf-dragon from the death village.

Awesome, not sure if there's going to be a 5th person. Haven't heard back from Yami yet.

Yeah, I didn't think it would unlock so soon, guess the writers have stepped up their game :D.

Oh there's definitely something missing :ninja:.

Also just noticed my name is listed in orange in the participant list :dance:. Does that have any special meaning like blue and gold or is it because I'm a Guide Team member?

I think you asked for it once? I agreed too because I like Orange.

Godly wolf from the death village's avatar is from Kiseki.

The dragon is from Sora no Kiseki SC.

Therefore, it is GWFTDV's avatar edited with dragon :awesome:

Aw, too bad :/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm currently writing my first guide. It's for Kinetica because I found that some of the names of the trophies are a bit misleading so I want people to know exactly what they need to do from the start. And maybe also get more people to play or 100% that game because there are currently only 14 people who have 100%ed it!

Godly wolf from the death village's avatar is from Kiseki.

The dragon is from Sora no Kiseki SC.

Therefore, it is GWFTDV's avatar edited with dragon :awesome:

Adding a dragon to another image isn't how you unlock the trophies. Take a look at the other images to see what they did :ninja:.

I'm currently writing my first guide. It's for Kinetica because I found that some of the names of the trophies are a bit misleading so I want people to know exactly what they need to do from the start. And maybe also get more people to play or 100% that game because there are currently only 14 people who have 100%ed it!

Nice, good luck :D.

Isnt this trophy missable? I thought it was autumn already :D

Autumn starts on September 21st.

I missed this guide! Shame on me. Nice work, I just bought mine this week. Put it in that fancy box that came with the first one. 

Progressed trophies:

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @1311 hours and some minutes

:gold: - The Great Wall of Text - 114.6K Overkill! (Have guides written equal 100,000 words or more) Trophy Earned by PSNP on September 11th 2016!

Woops! I didn't see that one. You will be Team Project #5 has ark_tatico posted here yet?

Also I forgot about this trophy!

:bronze: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost... (Write a guide for a game that is a summer activity) Earned by Superunknown9821 on September 11th 2016!

That puts us at 55 trophies earned! Level 11 reached!

Added!

Isnt this trophy missable? I thought it was autumn already :D

Nothing is missable, but it all adds up after a while if it isn't chipped at sooner or later.

Okay! I updated the OP. Let me know if I missed anything, the OP is really starting to fill up which is really cool!

There are a few trophies I may have to tweak later because the requirements seem a little hard, also how are those Guide Team trophies coming Dragon? Do we still need to make changes?

I wonder which Team will unlock  :hidden: - Group Project first?

I also think  :hidden: - That was easy may be very hard to get even though the requirements are very easy

We are really close to  :hidden: - I have a posse.

Just a few more trophies and then someone can do  :hidden: - Conquering Summer (Write a guide for the "Summer Writer's Club DLC")

• Like 1

I finished me guide (GH:WoR), but i don't know... I think my English is not to do guides, is there any way someone Sees before publishing it and tell me what do you think?

Its not a big guide, I wanna start with some "Easy"

Yes here is his post from about 3 pages ago.

I need to work up the motivation to finish editing the guide tonight :P I am getting distracted with FIFA 15 and Juarez boosting and all sorts of nonsense.

Also while we're on the subject, would a guide written for Telltale's Batman published within a week of its physical release date fulfill Did you even enjoy it? Or maybe just a week from the point where the platinum actually becomes obtainable. I'm just brainstorming trying to figure out a game this could be done for haha.

Edited by Andrea

There are a few trophies I may have to tweak later because the requirements seem a little hard, also how are those Guide Team trophies coming Dragon? Do we still need to make changes?

I earned  :hidden: - Sensei (Answer 10 guide related questions in the Project Guide Creation thread) a long time ago :awesome:. But besides that, nothing yet. Also  :hidden: - All in a days work (Publish 5 guides in 25 hours) is unobtainable and needs to be patched. The requirements are impossible.

I added DarKNesS_X to the guide too as the 5th contributor.