Project Guide Creation V2.0

Updated.

i keep thinking of TMNT Danger of the Ooze. it only took me (in-game time)6 hrs to plat, it is a fun little Metroid style game for those that love those old 2D games. the game got bad reviews so it did not sell well, i snagged a copy at a black friday sale for 15$.

Are you going to write a guide about it?

I will be writing a guide for Killzone: Mercenary.  The only trophy I have left for the platinum is the Blood Bank trophy requiring you to rack up 10,000 kills.

Ok, good luck :D.

We are now level 15! We are out of level icons *Looks at CypherNova*

Will Cypher ever release a DLC patch to increase the level cap, or will the thread be hopelessly stuck?

This reporter will tirelessly campaign for the thread's needed level cap patch as I, for one, want to see the show continue.

Damn 4 vita guides from kuuhaku? which games are they?

2 from Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection and 2 from Utakumi 575. Utakumi's guides might not be up for a few months though as it's a Japanese only game and I can't read Japanese. and it's totally not just because I'm lazy :ninja:

I was also thinking about making a guide for Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star which is a vita game. It doesn't really need a guide though because it's pretty straightforward so I've been hesitant about it.

Edited by kuuhaku

and it's totally not just because I'm lazy :ninja:

I was also thinking about making a guide for Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star which is a vita game. It doesn't really need a guide though because it's pretty straightforward so I've been hesitant about it.

Lol :lol:.

Sure you can write one for Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star. The trophies don't seem to be like the ones from Aabs Animals, so the guide won't be rejected. And if people post crap like "does this game really need a guide?", just let any guide team member know and we'll take care of it.

2 from Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection and 2 from Utakumi 575. Utakumi's guides might not be up for a few months though as it's a Japanese only game and I can't read Japanese. and it's totally not just because I'm lazy :ninja:

You don't need to read Nipponese :D Just simply make it enough available for western audience =D

You don't need to read Nipponese :D Just simply make it enough available for western audience =D

I've forgotten how I triggered a few of the trophies so I need to redo them on an alt account. I'm also making a translations for each of the menus so that western people can enjoy the game too. The screenshots are going to end up looking like the ones in hasegawa's Akiba's Trip guide

I've forgotten how I triggered a few of the trophies so I need to redo them on an alt account. I'm also making a translations for each of the menus so that western people can enjoy the game too. The screenshots are going to end up looking like the ones in hasegawa's Akiba's Trip guide

I think that's a bit overkill =D I don't think anyone would play the game without knowing at least how to navigate through weeb menu :)

Sure you can write one for Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star. The trophies don't seem to be like the ones from Aabs Animals, so the guide won't be rejected. And if people post crap like "does this game really need a guide?", just let any guide team member know and we'll take care of it.

I'll write it then. Just expect a lot of puns like with my guide for the original game. You're in for a tweet. 

Does this unlock  :hidden: - *Let’s Do The Time-warp?

I edited my post about 5 minutes before I posted it

Edited by kuuhaku

I'll write it then. Just expect a lot of puns like with my guide for the original game. You're in for a tweet. 

Does this unlock  :hidden: - *Let’s Do The Time-warp?

I edited my post about 5 minutes before I posted it

If you write another guide (no matter what it is) you will be at 2/3 progress for Let's Do The Time-Warp.