Project Guide Creation V2.0

I am awake and alive. I got promoted to oversee two stores, I helped sell over 1000 pizzas in a single day! Talk about exhausted :( . Anyways, let me catch up on the thread and get this going! I'll be honest in saying I don't have anything prepared for the month of November for trophies, so Dragon any ideas are welcome  :D

That's a lot of pizzas  :blink: . I'll see if I can come up with anything.

I'm really bad at explaining such things so I recommend you to check out its Steam store page. It's a very basic puzzle game, it could have been a game that elderly would play on a tablet ( :P) but that doesn't make it less fun. I thought it was well worth my €0,99 :).

So if I get it right, the blue block needs to get to the green platform?

So if I get it right, the blue block needs to get to the green platform?

Yup, that's pretty much it :P. You need to click on one of the red blocks to let it explode. You have to figure out which block you click on to let it explode and find the best timing to do so. That's almost all there is to it. The game is fairly easy but I thought it was pretty fun. 

Edited by LucasV9991

Yup, that's pretty much it :P. You need to click on one of the red blocks to let it explode. You have to figure out which block you click on to let it explode and find the best timing to do so. That's almost all there is to it. The game is fairly easy but I thought it was pretty fun. 

It looks like a funny game for on the road, too bad it's not on the Vita.

Okay! I'll get some research on the way to see how people expect to see a guide, just point me to the place to sign up and I'll get a guide working! :D

(Inner child reigns me in)

Oops... I think I should try to get some more info on the trophies I don't have(or finish the game) before getting too excited. :unsure:

Okay! I'll get some research on the way to see how people expect to see a guide, just point me to the place to sign up and I'll get a guide working! :D

Oops... I think I should try to get some more info on the trophies I don't have(or finish the game) before getting too excited. :unsure:

Here's some info about the basics: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/1-PSNProfiles-Writing-a-Guide.

Thanks! My first guide will be a guide for gaining experience fast which I learned from various Youtube videos.

EDIT: Finished the guide(With links to the videos where I got the information from) and sent it to the publishers. Waiting either harsh reviews and criticism or approval. Once I get the guide on that up, I'll work on the trophy guide.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Thanks! My first guide will be a guide for gaining experience fast which I learned from various Youtube videos.

EDIT: Finished the guide(With links to the videos where I got the information from) and sent it to the publishers. Waiting either harsh reviews and criticism or approval. Once I get the guide on that up, I'll work on the trophy guide.

I'm not seeing it in the Review Queue, did you save the changes after submitting it?

Going to begin a guide for Destroy All Humans! Will finish the story before I begin it though

Good luck :D.

It's stored at the My Guides tab in the Guides section. If you can't find it, here's an image of the location:

r9AFEGs.jpg

Okay, thanks. I need to make a few changes anyways. :)

EDIT: Okay, I hit Publish and Save Changes on the Settings page so it is now saying "Awaiting Review." Had to take out a video link as it wasn't loading, but I put the Youtube names down for anyone who wants to watch the videos. ;) Also, I am cataloguing the trophy requirements so I can get the trophy guide written as soon as I can.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Okay, thanks. I need to make a few changes anyways. :)

EDIT: Okay, I hit Publish and Save Changes on the Settings page so it is now saying "Awaiting Review." Had to take out a video link as it wasn't loading, but I put the Youtube names down for anyone who wants to watch the videos. ;) Also, I am cataloguing the trophy requirements so I can get the trophy guide written as soon as I can.

It's showing up in the Review Queue now.

Had to take out a video link as it wasn't loading, but I put the Youtube names down for anyone who wants to watch the videos.

You can embed a link to the video page if the video can't be embedded directly in the guide. That way readers can click on the link to go to the video instead of searching for it first.

My Battlefield: Bad Company 2 guide is up for grabs for anyone who wants to complete it. I have no desire to do the multiplayer so if anyone wants to finish it off, I can add your name to the guide so you can edit it. 

I've started a guide if you want to join in.  Just started tonight.  I can be pretty fussy about how detailed my FF guides can be so all the extra help is welcomed.